Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Nostalgia
»
Sept Trivia
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Sept Trivia (Read 128212 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Bitter Truth
Elite
Posts: 2621
Re: Sept Trivia
«
Reply #15 on:
Today
at 04:12:23 PM »
I think I'm in the ballpark with Story but I seem to remember him with Scenic Regal[?] at Pompano BC at Pompano 1990.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Nostalgia
»
Sept Trivia
shout out
Sound off !
Lockedin with Pace
:
He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
Today
at 04:25:02 PM
JT
:
Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime
Today
at 04:23:43 PM
wiggles44
:
Hi again Mike
Today
at 02:30:15 PM
Trigger
:
Taint tapped out
Today
at 02:04:07 PM
Trigger
:
If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot
almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months
Today
at 01:52:27 PM
JT
:
Looks that way
Today
at 01:31:05 PM
wiggles44
:
Too many
Today
at 01:28:19 PM
JT
:
Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose
Today
at 01:22:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal