Author Topic: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...  (Read 3780 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I said I know my rights and have the right to bare arms.  tmbz1

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2025, 03:53:47 PM »
 Is it the bedbugs or the roaches?
 Them damn s.r.o accommodations have all the creepy crawlies I'm sure
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2025, 03:55:39 PM »
Is it the bedbugs or the roaches?
 Them damn s.r.o accommodations have all the creepy crawlies I'm sure

Neither. Chet did a decent job with the second floor, turning it into offices too. And guess what....shhhhh. I do have my own bathroom. As well as one of the offices for the guitar/electronics shop. Did your trainer ever pay Ford or Jess???

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2025, 04:51:30 PM »
Neither. Chet did a decent job with the second floor, turning it into offices too. And guess what....shhhhh. I do have my own bathroom. As well as one of the offices for the guitar/electronics shop. Did your trainer ever pay Ford or Jess???

   At age 65 Mikey finally has his own bathroom!   Congrats you're a success!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2025, 05:06:24 PM »
   At age 65 Mikey finally has his own bathroom!   Congrats you're a success!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Sink Shitter and Shower?

I'm told no.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2025, 05:34:52 PM »
I said I know my rights and have the right to bare arms.  tmbz1

 ngc3 that's actually funny  ngc3

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2025, 05:38:11 PM »
 Wrong box, ooops
 
 Off topic? That's all your posts
« Last Edit: August 31, 2025, 05:47:18 PM by Kole Hanover »
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4873
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2025, 12:16:26 PM »
   At age 65 Mikey finally has his own bathroom!   Congrats you're a success!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

That’s pretty funny actually!  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2025, 02:13:50 PM »
Again, it's easy to talk bullshit when trying to hide. His secret is out now, but I won't doxx him. A cunt like him will cry foul. In the mean time I made sure another horse killing abuser will pay. So type away, you accomplish nothing. If you'd like KHs Linkedin just message me.  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12697
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2025, 05:38:01 PM »
Again, it's easy to talk bullshit when trying to hide. His secret is out now, but I won't doxx him. A cunt like him will cry foul. In the mean time I made sure another horse killing abuser will pay. So type away, you accomplish nothing. If you'd like KHs Linkedin just message me.  tmbz1

 tmbz1 ngc3  No NEED!  ngc3 tmbz1

Correct me if I'm wrong...with these assholes, the ones that know or think they know everything about you, it's always someone close. 

Simpleton assholes and their big fucking mouths  tmbz1


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: OFF TOPIC: I was told by Police I must wear a long sleeve shirt...
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2025, 07:24:06 PM »
tmbz1 ngc3  No NEED!  ngc3 tmbz1

Correct me if I'm wrong...with these assholes, the ones that know or think they know everything about you, it's always someone close. 

Simpleton assholes and their big fucking mouths  tmbz1

Don't pick on the Clark Griswold of Harness Racing like he invented the idea of going to PEI for Old Home Week. Maybe he got Rene Allard's autograph? If he had a pair he would reveal himself without the drama. But now it's even more fun, I had plenty of questions for his trainer on X, just because. I'm sure he loves the idea one of his owner's are here running their mouth for no reason. But in the end, a nobody who brings nothing of substance to the table. With each post he's looking for a pat on the back, that's fucking sad.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal