Author Topic: Monday 8/25/25 - Day / Night Gambling!  (Read 8274 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Monday 8/25/25 - Day / Night Gambling!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2025, 10:25:33 PM »
-$976 not bad, my blood pressure is normal.  Day 1  :P

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Monday 8/25/25 - Day / Night Gambling!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2025, 07:26:59 AM »
-$976 not bad, my blood pressure is normal.  Day 1  :P
https://youtu.be/aIJ3jhgvPHo?si=EgmBqOBO3K9-i1-g

Bounce back today man.New winning streak starts today

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Monday 8/25/25 - Day / Night Gambling!
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2025, 12:02:42 PM »
https://youtu.be/aIJ3jhgvPHo?si=EgmBqOBO3K9-i1-g

Bounce back today man.New winning streak starts today

 ngc3

Was so fucking bad the only race I won on was when my key horse scratched and I boxed the other 80% of the field and got lucky!  ngc3

Yesterday makes my cooler streak killer winning day look like the accident!  ngc3

I'm working stuff out, thanks, we'll see today!   ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal