Author Topic: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!  (Read 4464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« on: August 23, 2025, 10:52:52 PM »
WTF with these assholes, was there a memo that I didn't get?   ngc3

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2025, 11:33:11 PM »
Please leave a message.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2025, 01:26:49 AM »
no issues here

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2025, 09:56:37 AM »
WTF with these assholes, was there a memo that I didn't get?   ngc3

I am on there a handful of times everyday--i have no problems surfing around

maybe they banded you

bestbetter

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 385
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2025, 10:47:27 AM »
Works for me...

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2025, 11:18:28 AM »
I am on there a handful of times everyday--i have no problems surfing around

maybe they banded you



 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1608
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2025, 11:19:11 AM »
WTF with these assholes, was there a memo that I didn't get?   ngc3

Please call 1-800-WHOCARES to register your concerns.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2025, 11:41:22 AM »
Please call 1-800-WHOCARES to register your concerns.

Just for giggles I called the number and it just rings forever, they really don't care!   ngc3

I can get through on my phone too now that I tried, but still not from the pc.  tmbz1

Fucking browser updates.   tmbz1

A bunch of 60-80 yo old Plop tech wizards we got here!   ;D

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2025, 07:18:11 PM »
WTF with these assholes, was there a memo that I didn't get?   ngc3
I am having same issue, on my IPad. First time ever had an issue

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2025, 07:26:05 PM »
I am having same issue, on my IPad. First time ever had an issue

These browsers like chrome, firefox, etc they do these updates and I think it's their fault, outside chance it could be ustrotting not configured now to run on everything an IT person error. 

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: USTROTTING.COM is down for 72 hours?!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2025, 07:32:03 PM »
These browsers like chrome, firefox, etc they do these updates and I think it's their fault, outside chance it could be ustrotting not configured now to run on everything an IT person error.
I saw and few days ago that their site would be down for maintenance temporarily.. but that was a day or 2 ago.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal