Author Topic: Aetos Kronos  (Read 3466 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Aetos Kronos
« on: August 22, 2025, 11:52:23 PM »
Pretty legitimate effort tonight and won't see those odds next week. Not that he wasn't the favorite, but he's likely to be unusable next week.

It's interesting he is 9 years old, well past when we are used to seeing top level horses competing. I wish him all the best. I wonder if they are setting him up for a stud career over here. He already has some foals on the ground overseas.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4873
Re: Aetos Kronos
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2025, 11:53:34 PM »
I think that will make it a nice betting race next week.  I don't foresee that effort in back-to-back weeks.  Blew his was in the elim.   tmbz1

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Aetos Kronos
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2025, 11:59:23 PM »
I think that will make it a nice betting race next week.  I don't foresee that effort in back-to-back weeks.  Blew his was in the elim.   tmbz1

I don't know. He isn't going to get left alone on the front again, that's for sure, but he didn't look all out. This is not flash in the pan type; he was really legitimate overseas before sidelined.

I hope you're right in terms of the betting board, though. Depending on draw there are some that can come forward off this week, too.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: Aetos Kronos
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2025, 12:16:40 AM »
I don't know. He isn't going to get left alone on the front again, that's for sure, but he didn't look all out. This is not flash in the pan type; he was really legitimate overseas before sidelined.

I hope you're right in terms of the betting board, though. Depending on draw there are some that can come forward off this week, too.

Being parked the first turn at Mohawk is not a good trip. That is still a 5/8th turn.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Aetos Kronos
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2025, 12:27:16 AM »
Being parked the first turn at Mohawk is not a good trip. That is still a 5/8th turn.

 tmbz1

He looked like he struggled to make the top but I think it was just easing up there on his own terms. I meant he did not look like it was hard for him to hold off Periculum. Yeah, he advanced on him a bit and the plugs were pulled..but Aetos didn't look on fumes by any means.

I might eat my words next week, but I think he just lays over everyone right now if he's right and doesn't get eviscerated..whic h Dex is pretty good at avoiding.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1568
Re: Aetos Kronos
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2025, 12:32:52 AM »
It was actually Lexus Kody who held off Periculum

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Aetos Kronos
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2025, 12:38:22 AM »
It was actually Lexus Kody who held off Periculum

Oh my, you're right, I have my elims crossed. Thank you.

My general thoughts still stand, though.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal