Author Topic: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025  (Read 19048 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« on: August 20, 2025, 08:02:14 AM »
Fantastic card there this coming Saturday. Sire Stakes for 2 year olds  both gaits for fillies and colts. Also..

The Moni Maker 3 year old filly trot  $100,000 purse

#senditin invitational Charlie May finally drew good Little Rocket Man, other good horses $100,000 purse.

The Nadia Lobell 3 year old filly pace $100,000 purse

The Cleopatra Invitational featuring Sylvia Hanover $100,000

All regular drivers there, but also listed are Tetrick and Bongiorno.

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2025, 12:29:29 PM »
I understand that it's not really fair to compare any day at Scioto to Travers day at Saratoga TBs but...

Race #7    Lake Placid        Grade II  $400,000
Race #9    Personal Ensign Grade I   $500,000  (Thorpedo Anna)
Race #10  Allen Jerkens     Grade I   $500,000
Race #11  Ballerina           Grade I   $500,000
Race #12  Forego              Grade I   $500,000
Race #13  Travers             Grade I   $1,250,000  (Sovereignty)

Now, THAT'S a race card!

Babi       

Unclejerry

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 776
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2025, 01:33:55 PM »
I agree its Harness card of the weekend. tmbz1

#senditin invitational Charlie May finally drew good Little Rocket Man, other good horses $100,000 purse.
I played LRM last Saturday night, he won in 1:48.1 for fun, if you can get 4-5 this Saturday go all in.
The Senator is with you like it or not.....

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2025, 06:24:10 PM »
I agree its Harness card of the weekend. tmbz1

#senditin invitational Charlie May finally drew good Little Rocket Man, other good horses $100,000 purse.
I played LRM last Saturday night, he won in 1:48.1 for fun, if you can get 4-5 this Saturday go all in.
It was Jeremy Smith's first drive since his nasty accident.  No way he was losing that race
« Last Edit: August 20, 2025, 06:26:33 PM by JT »

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2025, 06:40:42 PM »
the highlight of the card is Sylvia in race 11

no TBJF

Tim Tetrick has live drives of course

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2025, 11:27:13 PM »
the highlight of the card is Sylvia in race 11

no TBJF

Tim Tetrick has live drives of course
Definitely the highlight no doubt. I'll also enjoy watching the 2 year old pacers to see how they are progressing with a few starts under their belt

SIX SHOOTER

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 324
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2025, 08:16:02 AM »
LITTLE ROCKETMAN HAD A DETENTION AT HOOSIER HAD ZERO PACE THEN GOES TO SCIOTO AND PACES 48 WITH EAR PLUGS IN SO THIS WEEK THERES A DETENTION TIME SO I WILL PASS ON THE ROCKET LOOKS LIKE HE NEEDS A TUBE  tmbz1

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2025, 12:32:59 PM »
LITTLE ROCKETMAN HAD A DETENTION AT HOOSIER HAD ZERO PACE THEN GOES TO SCIOTO AND PACES 48 WITH EAR PLUGS IN SO THIS WEEK THERES A DETENTION TIME SO I WILL PASS ON THE ROCKET LOOKS LIKE HE NEEDS A TUBE  tmbz1

thats great info.  good eye right there. i feel he will be a lil different this week.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2025, 12:51:45 PM »
I agree its Harness card of the weekend. tmbz1

#senditin invitational Charlie May finally drew good Little Rocket Man, other good horses $100,000 purse.
I played LRM last Saturday night, he won in 1:48.1 for fun, if you can get 4-5 this Saturday go all in.

I will be watching this as well:

https://standardbredcanada.ca/racing/entries/data/e0823wbsbsn.dat

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2025, 01:11:28 PM »
I will be watching this as well:

https://standardbredcanada.ca/racing/entries/data/e0823wbsbsn.dat

 ngc3

Unless the video is in a man's pubic hair I don't see how that is possible!   ;D

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2025, 01:16:44 PM »
ngc3

Unless the video is in a man's pubic hair I don't see how that is possible!   ;D

It has been proven that guys who are constantly trying to bully other people have very small penis. Yours must be micro. You did post how you know the size of Burke's penis.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12696
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2025, 01:32:51 PM »
It has been proven that guys who are constantly trying to bully other people have very small penis. Yours must be micro. You did post how you know the size of Burke's penis.

I've been responding to your shit, not the other way around.  Your posts are dedicated to me, more than 1/2, that's pathetic.

You want to see my penis so you can measure it?   ngc3

Go ask your mother and your sister and your aunt, your grandma just watched with her teeth out, she was an AE!   ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2025, 09:48:41 AM »
Looking forward to watching Ohio's best 2 year olds in action. The track should be fast, as it's cooled down here in central Ohio. I wish I was going, but my brother in law plays drums in a local band in Columbus, so the wife and I are going to watch him and his band play. One eye on the track and one eye on the tunes

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2025, 09:56:50 AM »
ngc3

Unless the video is in a man's pubic hair I don't see how that is possible!   ;D

Keep showing the world how you are a classless man child with no life.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: Scioto Saturday 8-23-2025
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2025, 09:57:35 AM »
I've been responding to your shit, not the other way around.  Your posts are dedicated to me, more than 1/2, that's pathetic.

You want to see my penis so you can measure it?   ngc3

Go ask your mother and your sister and your aunt, your grandma just watched with her teeth out, she was an AE!   ;D

You are the one who post how you know the size of Ron Burke's penis.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal