Author Topic: OMG my baby NANCY  (Read 13233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
OMG my baby NANCY
« on: July 25, 2025, 10:42:45 PM »
   Wow. HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO BEAUTIFUL. HOW? 

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2025, 11:00:05 PM »
   Wow. HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO BEAUTIFUL. HOW?

Would you give her a thorough tongue bath after a long hot morning of her working out the babies?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2025, 11:15:10 PM »
How much would you like to be a fly on her shoe?



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2025, 11:16:43 PM »
Adjust your eyes, I think ya have a possible upskirt?


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2025, 11:18:02 PM »
NIPS?!



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2025, 11:20:17 PM »
Oh Baby, I'm all wet!




MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2025, 11:21:42 PM »
Would you give her a thorough tongue bath after a long hot morning of her working out the babies?
[/quote
    No problem whatsoever ever, I would With pleasure.  She could be sitting on the toilet, taking her morning shit and I would lick until she commanded me to stop. You see no way does her shit stink. It does have a fragrance I bet, like daffodils. 

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2025, 11:24:43 PM »
[quote author=MOHAWK FREAK
[/quote
    No problem whatsoever ever, I would With pleasure.  She could be sitting on the toilet, taking her morning shit and I would lick until she commanded me to stop. You see no way does her shit stink. It does have a fragrance I bet, like daffodils.
[/quote]

Tongue and Titties for MOHAWK FREAK - nothing wrong with wanting to be toilet paper, we've all been there, don't lie!  ;D


MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2025, 11:32:34 PM »
I truly love her. 100%

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2025, 11:37:47 PM »
I truly love her. 100%

Call her stable, get her email, and tell her you want to interview her, if it goes well and if she's single, I don't see why not - take her to the final elimination.  ;D

 :-*

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2025, 11:47:32 PM »
Call her stable, get her email, and tell her you want to interview her, if it goes well and if she's single, I don't see why not - take her to the final elimination.  ;D

 :-*

I don’t want to ruin her. I have a jumbo size cock. I don’t think she would like me.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2025, 11:51:26 PM »
I don’t want to ruin her. I have a jumbo size cock. I don’t think she would like me.

Take at easy War Admiral, if it's as big as a baby you'll have to bring an OBGYN and some lube on the date.

I think I'll date her before you, otherwise I might lose my pelvis in there.

I'm just a normal man, sort of!   ;D


bestbetter

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 385
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2025, 01:40:50 AM »
You are a sick pos fuck you...

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2025, 08:40:08 AM »
Was looking after her horse won the 2nd last night and didn't see her. I fear she's two-timing
you Freak. They're all alike. ;D

WillieGoldberg

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 50
Re: OMG my baby NANCY
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2025, 12:00:08 PM »
Nancy is all class.  She works hard, takes care of her children...real family lady.
Professionally, she's one of the best in the business.
Let's stop objectifying women, shall we?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal