Author Topic: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year  (Read 5395 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

drawbar

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 214
I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« on: July 20, 2025, 06:53:32 AM »
Horse is parked every step of the mile in the 12th at buffalo  and draws off to win in 55

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2025, 10:23:17 AM »
He does well in the claiming game.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2025, 12:15:56 PM »
He does well in the claiming game.

 ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2025, 04:06:41 PM »
X cee lent trainer with an  eye  4 over knight horses
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Inside The Track

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 239
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2025, 04:34:19 PM »
It's easy to beat up the misfit trainers at Buffalo. And calling them trainers is being kind.

simplify

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2025, 10:57:27 AM »
X cee lent trainer with an  eye  4 over knight horses


Can you be any dumber? Seriously?

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2025, 01:10:26 PM »
Horse is parked every step of the mile in the 12th at buffalo  and draws off to win in 55

I wacthed the replay, soft mile for Open horses. I did notice the Davey Day horse who made plop a few months ago was in there . Checked his lines out . I see Da Mcnight is back to hammering with EPO. Can’t believe after what he did over here any racing commission would give him a license. Guys went to jail for it. Bad Bad for the business, horses & gamblers.

Dostoevsky

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 73
Re: I'd like to nominate Gareth Dowse trainer of the year
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2025, 02:39:25 PM »
Arm & Hammer, a touch of synthetics, and it's:
Fly high, oh free bird, yeah...

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal