Author Topic: Bobble on a roll  (Read 6022 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Bobble on a roll
« on: July 14, 2025, 07:37:08 PM »
Opens with a natural hat trick tonight.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2025, 07:38:46 PM »
Between Horseplop bobble talk and no overnights to the BigM, we'll make a driver out if him yet! 

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2025, 09:15:30 PM »
Bobblin for a grand slam. tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2025, 09:15:49 PM »
 82zx.1 82zx.1 82zx.1 82zx.1  Go Bobble!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2025, 09:26:36 PM »
I hit the early pick 5 thanks to him..I had him singled in races 2 and 3 lol.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2025, 09:28:29 PM »
Confident drive on Elbows Up not even touching her down the lane.
Right wing Christians are frauds

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2025, 09:30:37 PM »
Confident drive on Elbows Up not even touching her down the lane.
Yup, he knew Borth wasn't going by on the inside. He very well could win race 8
« Last Edit: July 14, 2025, 09:32:15 PM by JT »

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2025, 10:08:58 PM »
I announced to my friends Bob Mclure was Canada’s version of Pat Berry. Ever since I made that comment he has driven like John Campbell.  Strange how just unlucky I have become.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2025, 10:45:36 PM »
One for the thumb. Drive home safely. ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2025, 11:35:54 PM »
I hit the early pick 5 thanks to him..I had him singled in races 2 and 3 lol.

Nice work!  tmbz1

Mohawk mac

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
Re: Bobble on a roll
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2025, 09:18:35 AM »
I hit the early pick 5 thanks to him..I had him singled in races 2 and 3 lol.

Me too.  Thank you, Bobble!   ;D

Bets   Jul 14, 2025   8:29 PM   999512   Race 1 WOH $0.20 P5 (PWHL) 1,2,6,8,10/5/2/3,5,7/2,3,6   Resolved Bet   $9.00   $115.49

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal