Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Drivers at M1 owe a special thanks…
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Drivers at M1 owe a special thanks… (Read 11457 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pacer 2
Elite
Posts: 2983
Re: Drivers at M1 owe a special thanks…
«
Reply #15 on:
July 14, 2025, 10:14:24 AM »
I'm guessing he has girls busting his door down!
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Drivers at M1 owe a special thanks…
shout out
Sound off !
dougie
:
Andrew? LOL!
Today
at 01:05:13 PM
Trigger
:
Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best
Today
at 01:02:27 PM
wiggles44
:
No problem Andrew
Today
at 12:59:45 PM
dougie
:
And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
Today
at 11:52:26 AM
dougie
:
Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
Today
at 11:40:57 AM
wiggles44
:
Search for yourself.
Today
at 11:39:49 AM
dougie
:
Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
Today
at 11:36:48 AM
wiggles44
:
You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
Today
at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal