Author Topic: Rick Plano  (Read 4246 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Rick Plano
« on: July 12, 2025, 11:55:05 PM »
Trainer Plano had a big Saturday night at HOP.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Re: Rick Plano
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2025, 11:58:37 PM »
Trainer Plano had a big Saturday night at HOP.

Thanks, Im on my way out to celebrate!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: Rick Plano
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2025, 12:27:19 AM »
Thanks, Im on my way out to celebrate!

 ngc3

Hey you, lol, I'm so tired if a bevy of beauties showed up with blow and a suitcase full of cash, I'll send them to you.  I don't even have energy for a joke!

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Rick Plano
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2025, 12:40:38 AM »
Hey Trigger, what does that have to do with Plano having a big night at HOP? You are an imbisile and cad.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: Rick Plano
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2025, 12:53:28 AM »
Hey Trigger, what does that have to do with Plano having a big night at HOP? You are an imbisile and cad.

I was laughing at Bello's sarcasm, why is that a problem for you?

Congratulations to Plano on having 3 that he trained and own, win!  15za.bd

Fucking world beater!   ngc3
« Last Edit: July 13, 2025, 12:56:27 AM by Trigger »

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Rick Plano
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2025, 01:05:07 AM »
You are a real douchebag Trigger. You have an IQ of a hamster.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: Rick Plano
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2025, 01:16:34 AM »
You are a real douchebag Trigger. You have an IQ of a hamster.

I'll take a half measure of each of those for this week only ending tomorrow.

Then I'll try to improve starting Monday. 

My apologies for upsetting you.

Thank you.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal