Author Topic: JR Plante  (Read 10495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Re: JR Plante
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2025, 12:03:12 PM »
Think he played QMJHL for a spell. When he started out driving at Flamboro, he won a pile with a cheap claimer he owned, cant remember the name of the horse.

Loose Horse

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: JR Plante
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2025, 01:16:54 PM »

Armor is at Georgian tomorrow in the 3rd, Thunder at Mohawk tonight in the 10th.

Based on the last effort a week ago, I'm skipping!   ngc3

I don't bother with Georgian.

Thunder is 2nd choice to the only horse to burn more money that Ron, in the last 2 years, fwiw.

Not an endorsement, but I could see Thunder going down the highway tonight. Only 1 horse in the field to have made more than 100k last year, and his last 2 have him in form atm.
 

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: JR Plante
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2025, 01:50:54 PM »
I don't bother with Georgian.

Thunder is 2nd choice to the only horse to burn more money that Ron, in the last 2 years, fwiw.

Not an endorsement, but I could see Thunder going down the highway tonight. Only 1 horse in the field to have made more than 100k last year, and his last 2 have him in form atm.

I wouldn't attempt Thunder with your wallet.  Horse needs a week off.  Set year to date mark, and deserves more than a 7 day break.  I wouldn't be surprised if Thunder scratches.

The #4, 0/18 in 2 years and taking all the money, I'd be trepidatious on that  horse.  Maybe 1st, or 2nd or 3rd.

Crazy as it sounds I might just engage the race with a value play, #2, the likely longest shot on the board.  Maybe in a sup with the 3,4,5.  Just the kind of race JC pulls the needle out.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12686
Re: JR Plante
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2025, 10:42:05 PM »
I don't bother with Georgian.

Thunder is 2nd choice to the only horse to burn more money that Ron, in the last 2 years, fwiw.

Not an endorsement, but I could see Thunder going down the highway tonight. Only 1 horse in the field to have made more than 100k last year, and his last 2 have him in form atm.

You were on the money Loose Horse,, nice job!   tmbz1

Loose Horse

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: JR Plante
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2025, 09:47:56 AM »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal