Author Topic: "Biggest Party In Harness Racing"  (Read 9056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1078
Re: "Biggest Party In Harness Racing"
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2025, 02:57:46 PM »
They can ANNOUNCE a certain attendance that they want, and they always have, but it has dropped
dramatically thru the years. Low 40,000's is what I believe to the top attendance. I still think, judging
from different camera angles on the broadcast, it reaches 30,000 still. It also shows what a little double
talking weasel that Settlemoir is. To me if you are such a big part of Delaware's Jug Week, then it's
blaspheme to support a campaign contradicting their superiority.  11.wp
1997 was largest crowd ever to see a harness race with 56,129 in attendance.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2025, 03:01:29 PM by wizardofoz »

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: "Biggest Party In Harness Racing"
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2025, 03:26:22 PM »
So it seems like I aimed low BUT that figure is B.S.  I believe that's what THEY put out there,
but if there were ever any people, not to trust would be those greedy arrogant bastards.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal