Author Topic: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???  (Read 15241 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2025, 08:29:43 PM »
JFK . Obviously didn't and wouldn't want to read all your rantings BUT I must say, just
scanning it, it almost seems pretty normal, almost bordering on well written. Whatever
blend you have going with the meds, Roll with it. tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2025, 08:38:40 PM »
UH DOOOOGGGGIIIIEEEE .
I can know confirm a huuummmy bird has more brains than you.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2607
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2025, 08:41:15 PM »
Why would you say that?

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2607
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2025, 08:42:02 PM »
John Frank.....have you read the book?

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2025, 09:22:23 PM »
MY GOD: your incomprehensible of understandin.
I said this before on a different post. I got the book and it was not till 20 or so laters when I moved,I discovered it again. Then I read it.
Gave the book then to SCOOTIE the TELLER to read. And he sorta enjoyed because he knew sum of the chareters. He claimed he knew the NUN. REALLY.
That NUN ain't goin to his window to cash. His window is big bettors. And FOR your INFO. I knew every at ARLINGTON. And every knew me. Never knew some NUN that quit to fuc and became the best bettor. Don'y it sound a little strange. But if one believes in MR.ASSININATION and all his followers go: HE THE GOD DIVINE.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2607
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2025, 09:29:23 PM »
Oh, I didn't know you read the book. Did you ever meet the writer personally? I tried for him to sign my copy with no success.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2025, 09:22:55 AM »
Never met him. He hung upstaires on the 3rd floor grandstand side where Scot MCMANUS held a round table every day when ARLINGTON was runnin.
At the time,I believe the guy was living across illinois border in INDIANA. If you really want to find the guy,just ask CLOCKERTERRY. He runs BARNTOWIRETOO.com . Just sign up and ask him that question. If he don't know,nobody knows.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2607
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2025, 10:06:33 AM »
John Frank.....thanks!

SPREE2015

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1679
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2025, 06:19:55 PM »
GUESSING THE RACETRACKS WERE GREAT PLACES TO MEET SOME ODDS OFF THE WALL PEEPS BACK IN THE DAY .
MY DAD SAID NAMES LIKE JOE THE HAT DIRTY DICK JIMMY CHEESE

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: HAWTHORNE REQUESTS TO FOLD UP THE TENT ???
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2025, 09:55:19 PM »
GUESSING THE RACETRACKS WERE GREAT PLACES TO MEET SOME ODDS OFF THE WALL PEEPS BACK IN THE DAY .
MY DAD SAID NAMES LIKE JOE THE HAT DIRTY DICK JIMMY CHEESE




Crazy Mike and his dad.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal