Author Topic: GRAND RIVER wed night  (Read 2101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
GRAND RIVER wed night
« on: July 02, 2025, 06:51:42 PM »
a very competitive 7 horses (scr  8) in race 4
#7 DIAMOND RYDER 6-1 ml Sam Fillion/P Forgie
double eq change tonight after break for new trainer last week.
Worth a whack

-Filthy Cullens just inside in #5 off claim (4 wks away)
-Rail #1 grinds from inside
-#2 sorrie beat easier last week.
-#s 3,4,5 cant count out for exotic under chances

Good luck with the outside breaker..worth small play
jctoronto

« Last Edit: July 02, 2025, 07:19:43 PM by Jctoronto »

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Re: GRAND RIVER wed night
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2025, 07:39:48 PM »
A 9.10 winner, #7 as advertised, from last to first
*double equipment change proves advantageous
Love that 5/8 trk now in at GRAND RIVER..lets 'em come off pace from all corners.
Exotics kind too.

Until next time
Good luck jctoronto

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Re: GRAND RIVER wed night
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2025, 09:35:33 PM »
 tmbz1Nice one

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal