Author Topic: Beards  (Read 2166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Beards
« on: June 03, 2025, 05:19:35 PM »
Are there any beards at Plainridge Park?

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1001
Re: Beards
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2025, 05:56:34 PM »
Are there any beards at Plainridge Park?
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I grew a beard once.....

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal