Author Topic: Here's a NZ blast from the past  (Read 2580 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1350
Here's a NZ blast from the past
« on: June 03, 2025, 02:12:31 AM »
1874 New Zealand Cup winner Robalan (Free Legged) destroys a good field over 3200 meters (2 miles from a stand), including Young Quinn, who won over half a mil in USA in the 70's



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zw-hUgblh0

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Here's a NZ blast from the past
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2025, 08:23:36 AM »
Was the "Why Bill" in that race the same "Why Bill' that A. Geo Shaw brought to Elkhorn, WI. to race in Chicago?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Here's a NZ blast from the past
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2025, 09:37:13 AM »
Bomber Bill  tmbz1

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: Here's a NZ blast from the past
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2025, 11:35:37 AM »
Was the "Why Bill" in that race the same "Why Bill' that A. Geo Shaw brought to Elkhorn, WI. to race in Chicago?

A George was a character

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal