Author Topic: HRU Seems To Have Left Out The Most Important Ingredients - YOU PEOPLE!  (Read 4390 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I guess you have to sponsor HRU to get your ink. I'll make it simple. It was THE HORSEMEN who when I released that audio FORCED AGCO to act. Plain and fucking simple. Yet here we are reading another lengthy diatribe and wonder why the good people in the game have serious fucking trust issues. Horsemen and women got this done.








Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
After receiving a response from Mr. Gural, here's my answer.  ngc3
https://youtube.com/live/6N61BkaCuO0?feature=share

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Gural doesn't understand why nobody asked him about banning Gillis. That's pretty funny. He won't tell you anything about why he lifted the Bongiorno ban but is an open book about Gillis? What a sham

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Gural doesn't understand why nobody asked him about banning Gillis. That's pretty funny. He won't tell you anything about why he lifted the Bongiorno ban but is an open book about Gillis? What a sham

I've been back and forth with them for a week now. I asked how did banning JenBo turn into three different Bongiorno barns back at M1 plus Daddy! No it doesn't make sense and he doesn't like being questioned, he even cc'd his attorney in today's emails. I guess I'm supposed to be scared now.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
I've been back and forth with them for a week now. I asked how did banning JenBo turn into three different Bongiorno barns back at M1 plus Daddy! No it doesn't make sense and he doesn't like being questioned, he even cc'd his attorney in today's emails. I guess I'm supposed to be scared now.

Good for you for asking those questions. He somehow thinks the bongiorno situation should be kept private but Gillis would be wide open information. Nobody asked him cause everyone knows he plays favorites.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Good for you for asking those questions. He somehow thinks the bongiorno situation should be kept private but Gillis would be wide open information. Nobody asked him cause everyone knows he plays favorites.

I have no problem asking about the bias. In the 60 Minutes story he goes on about how he will stop the cheating. Bans, then lets them back in. Makes no sense.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
I have no problem asking about the bias. In the 60 Minutes story he goes on about how he will stop the cheating. Bans, then lets them back in. Makes no sense.

The lack of transparency leaves a lot to the imagination

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal