Author Topic: Shenandoah Downs 5 previous WAGNER horses scratched. Va. Commission??  (Read 13898 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Blue Marlin

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 21
 5 horses scratched that are trained by Stacy McLenaghan today at Shenandoah Downs. 4 were in Breeders Fund races. This was the 2ed leg. Next week finals going for 90K. They were all under owned by the Lucky Lilly Belle Stable , Culpeper Va. They were all previous John Wagner horses????  Maybe still are. Ya you know it !!!!  Must of been the Va Racing Commission?? Or the judges ??  Anyway.somebody is finally doing the right thing….?

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Go read the thread, who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables.....

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Go read the thread, who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables.....


      Lily Belle owns it

All trot

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 24
Lucky lily belle LLC is Pam Wagners sister. She caved to investigators that she never owned any horses. When Stacy n John are seen multiple times going in same motel room I’d say she knew.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642

Chessington

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
She has 6 more in today that have yet to be s ratched

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
They will be.   tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
They will be.   tmbz1

Just spoke to the PJ, they haven't yet. He has to confer with his state guy then decision will be made. I'm sure the answer is yes, but they follow a "process". I asked if they keep reciprocity with the USTA in mind, he said absolutely.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Just spoke to the PJ, they haven't yet. He has to confer with his state guy then decision will be made. I'm sure the answer is yes, but they follow a "process". I asked if they keep reciprocity with the USTA in mind, he said absolutely.

Excellent

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Scratched

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Shenandoah Downs 5 previous WAGNER horses scratched. Va. Commission??
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2025, 12:33:48 PM »
Just spoke to the PJ,

they haven't yet. He has to confer with his state guy then decision will be made. I'm sure the answer is yes, but they follow a "process". I asked if they keep reciprocity with the USTA in mind, he said absolutely.

Whenever you can, include the name and contact info for these track/commission/legislative people so that our members here can
contact them as well.

In fact, you can go further and provide us with appropriate sample text/scripts to use for e-mailing or calling these same people.

I will write and send emails. I will make phone calls. But I am not going to do a Google treasure hunt to find who the Presiding Judge is at Shenendoah.

- Plops Management

I’mwatching

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 23
Re: Shenandoah Downs 5 previous WAGNER horses scratched. Va. Commission??
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2025, 12:37:52 PM »
Scratched
There are some others racing today at Shenandoah who had the Wagoner named attached as co-owners and transferred to a single owner when all the suspensions happened. Guess they are excused since the owner is a board member?

I’mwatching

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 23
Re: Shenandoah Downs 5 previous WAGNER horses scratched. Va. Commission??
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2025, 12:41:13 PM »
Whenever you can, include the name and contact info for these track/commission/legislative people so that our members here can
contact them as well.

In fact, you can go further and provide us with appropriate sample text/scripts to use for e-mailing or calling these same people.

I will write and send emails. I will make phone calls. But I am not going to do a Google treasure hunt to find who the Presiding Judge is at Shenendoah.

- Plops Management

Who does call all the shots at Shenandoah?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Shenandoah Downs 5 previous WAGNER horses scratched. Va. Commission??
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2025, 12:44:12 PM »
Whenever you can, include the name and contact info for these track/commission/legislative people so that our members here can
contact them as well.

In fact, you can go further and provide us with appropriate sample text/scripts to use for e-mailing or calling these same people.

I will write and send emails. I will make phone calls. But I am not going to do a Google treasure hunt to find who the Presiding Judge is at Shenendoah.

- Plops Management

Do what I did? Pull up the Shenandoah condition sheet? No Rosetta Stone needed.

All trot

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 24
Re: Shenandoah Downs 5 previous WAGNER horses scratched. Va. Commission??
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2025, 01:04:59 PM »
 Jack Remy is the presiding judge in Va and both Md tracks.
Jack N John are the very best of friends and it shows!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal