Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
WTF was he thinking
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: WTF was he thinking (Read 2586 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
London
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1001
WTF was he thinking
«
on:
May 25, 2025, 01:39:40 PM »
McNair takes off the gate...like dude, get beat off the front, stupid move...all the way there and no check..
Logged
Stan durbread
Elite
Posts: 2274
Re: WTF was he thinking
«
Reply #1 on:
May 25, 2025, 03:10:27 PM »
Dougie thinking?? Lmaof. At least he didn’t kill the horse I figured he would be 3 wide the whole race. Not sure why you would take him to a major race. I don’t think he has ever won a major race in NA
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
WTF was he thinking
shout out
Sound off !
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Screenshots
Today
at 10:32:22 AM
wiggles44
:
EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
Today
at 10:32:10 AM
G
:
Get off the chair and get a job
Today
at 10:27:37 AM
G
:
You need to get up with your life
Today
at 10:27:28 AM
G
:
Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
Today
at 10:27:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Easy Mike, gave some water. Enjoy your day.
Today
at 10:23:49 AM
Trigger
:
How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag
you wanna have luncg?
Today
at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal