Author Topic: Steve Carter's horses feet aren't even touching the ground, their flying  (Read 9461 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
I'm not saying carter isn't a good horseman. What I'm saying is the guy found something. Thats all. And if you think Carter doesn't dabble you are naive. Whether he learned something new along the way. His vet learned something new. Maybe he is at the point where he is taking more chances because he has to in order to compete.  Something happened for his horses to be bionic. It just doesn't match up with the history of his numbers. There has been a drastic change in his numbers.  That's all.

SPARKS SPECIAL

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
LAKE CHARLES  ;D ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal