Author Topic: Steve Carter's horses feet aren't even touching the ground, their flying  (Read 9460 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
I'm not saying carter isn't a good horseman. What I'm saying is the guy found something. Thats all. And if you think Carter doesn't dabble you are naive. Whether he learned something new along the way. His vet learned something new. Maybe he is at the point where he is taking more chances because he has to in order to compete.  Something happened for his horses to be bionic. It just doesn't match up with the history of his numbers. There has been a drastic change in his numbers.  That's all.

SPARKS SPECIAL

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
LAKE CHARLES  ;D ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal