Author Topic: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....  (Read 4895 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« on: May 24, 2025, 02:25:05 PM »
Thank the FBI for all of this. Add in handing it to a moron like me who isn't afraid to run with it. Did the little people just take this pos down for real????
https://ustrottingnews.com/usta-to-enforce-reciprocal-suspension-following-agco-ruling-against-trainer-jeffrey-gillis/

WTF Hanover

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 180
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2025, 02:27:44 PM »
Per the release "This action reflects the USTA’s unwavering commitment to a clean sport, horse welfare, and public trust."

FirstUpFrom8Hole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2025, 02:28:29 PM »
In hindsight, perhaps it would have been beneficial to the parties involved if they would have just got Mike the equipment he requested to maintain GHT.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2025, 02:44:53 PM »
In hindsight, perhaps it would have been beneficial to the parties involved if they would have just got Mike the equipment he requested to maintain GHT.

We can thank the powers of Goshen for unleashing the Fury of Mike

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2025, 02:45:38 PM »
very rare to give the agco credit but??
if they don't act first does the usta do anything at all??

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2025, 02:46:17 PM »
We can thank the powers of Goshen for unleashing the Fury of Mike

I would still prefer to have kept my little stable. Since that wasn't possible.....FUCK EM!  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2025, 02:47:07 PM »
very rare to give the agco credit but??
if they don't act first does the usta do anything at all??

Nope. They already knew of all this evidence.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2025, 02:49:33 PM »
I would still prefer to have kept my little stable. Since that wasn't possible.....FUCK EM!  ngc3

Where's Grandstand Handicapper? Did that tough guy introduce himself to you yet? All he did was tear you apart personally to try to stick up for very bad people

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2025, 03:39:37 PM »
Where's Grandstand Handicapper? Did that tough guy introduce himself to you yet? All he did was tear you apart personally to try to stick up for very bad people

He is busy trying to find guests for Larry Rolla's podcast.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2025, 03:48:42 PM »
Where's Grandstand Handicapper? Did that tough guy introduce himself to you yet? All he did was tear you apart personally to try to stick up for very bad people
He's helping with the Press Release

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2025, 04:26:08 PM »
I would still prefer to have kept my little stable. Since that wasn't possible.....FUCK EM!  ngc3
  Glad you couldnt. GET A JOB!   ngc3 ngc3

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2025, 04:33:05 PM »
USTA could have improved their creditability had they been first to pull the license , but they sat on it and and are now viewed as having been pushed to do something.   However, they stopped too short, Fords license should have been pulled and his directorship vacated.   

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: I Believe WE Forced Their Hand....
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2025, 04:36:01 PM »
USTA could have improved their creditability had they been first to pull the license , but they sat on it and and are now viewed as having been pushed to do something.   However, they stopped too short, Fords license should have been pulled and his directorship vacated.

100%, Ford needs to be banded lifetime


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal