Author Topic: What should come next?  (Read 8332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
What should come next?
« on: May 24, 2025, 06:34:30 AM »
I hope one horseman after another starts filing lawsuits against state commissions and the people on them individually, for ignoring this information.  They allowed known cheats to continue racing and steal purse money from others.  You can't tell me that they would not get awarded something once they proved how many times they raced against know cheats on these lists. 

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2025, 06:42:55 AM »
I hope one horseman after another starts filing lawsuits against state commissions and the people on them individually, for ignoring this information.  They allowed known cheats to continue racing and steal purse money from others.  You can't tell me that they would not get awarded something once they proved how many times they raced against know cheats on these lists.

I hope so, unfortunately the cheaters are covering for the cheats. I got out years ago because my horses kept getting run over by Oakes Surick etc Al


AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2025, 10:49:51 AM »
I hope so, unfortunately the cheaters are covering for the cheats. I got out years ago because my horses kept getting run over by Oakes Surick etc Al

A class action lawsuit might be in order. Maybe Howard would take the case.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2025, 08:02:36 PM »
A class action lawsuit might be in order. Maybe Howard would take the case.
Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest for Taylor?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2025, 08:52:45 PM »
Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest for Taylor?

I think it was a joke.   ngc3

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2025, 08:53:58 PM »
I think it was a joke.   ngc3
Okay   tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642

GETSOME

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 59
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2025, 09:42:39 PM »
the satirical ruthlessness is impressive - not sure which parody is better, USTA or religion.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: What should come next?
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2025, 10:21:03 PM »
the satirical ruthlessness is impressive - not sure which parody is better, USTA or religion.

Listen to this one, this isn't funny at all.
https://youtu.be/mRF5-oEzH20

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal