Author Topic: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices  (Read 15483 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2025, 02:21:37 PM »
Again it's all basic shit except the guys batting .080.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2025, 02:24:03 PM »
Again it's all basic shit except the guys batting .080.

So you're just not paying attention. You really believe bills meant for the owner would include BB3 or EPO???? Fishman says it right in the wiretap that they billed BB3 as EPM medication. I think we can officially dismiss these people accusing you of being me.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2025, 02:28:23 PM »
I smell a rat!   73cv.2 73cv.2

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2025, 02:36:34 PM »
I smell a rat!   73cv.2 73cv.2

I smell a cheat

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2025, 02:58:55 PM »
So you're just not paying attention. You really believe bills meant for the owner would include BB3 or EPO???? Fishman says it right in the wiretap that they billed BB3 as EPM medication. I think we can officially dismiss these people accusing you of being me.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I appreciate what you are doing and its scary the info you get.  But no I am not Mike Petrelli.  BUT not every person who bought "epm meds" was buying bb3. I did listen to the wire taps.  I think one day tue casinos will wake up and the Industry will be bye bye

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2025, 03:00:40 PM »
I appreciate what you are doing and its scary the info you get.  But no I am not Mike Petrelli.  BUT not every person who bought "epm meds" was buying bb3. I did listen to the wire taps.  I think one day tue casinos will wake up and the Industry will be bye bye

I pretty sure you aren't Mike Petrelli.  ngc3

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2025, 06:14:42 PM »
I appreciate what you are doing and its scary the info you get.  But no I am not Mike Petrelli.  BUT not every person who bought "epm meds" was buying bb3. I did listen to the wire taps.  I think one day tue casinos will wake up and the Industry will be bye bye

So why in the fuck would anyone need to buy EPM meds from Seth Fishman in South Florida when there local vets have it????????

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2025, 06:27:19 PM »
So why in the fuck would anyone need to buy EPM meds from Seth Fishman in South Florida when there local vets have it????????

Everyone goes to the local crystal meth dealer to buy Rolaids.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2025, 07:11:23 PM »
I appreciate what you are doing and its scary the info you get.  But no I am not Mike Petrelli.  BUT not every person who bought "epm meds" was buying bb3. I did listen to the wire taps.  I think one day tue casinos will wake up and the Industry will be bye bye

do you actually believe the casinos want to keep racing alive?

via legislation--they are forced to for now

that's why when you hear the term "decoupling"--that would kill most of what is currently racing

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2025, 10:39:35 PM »
I see Eddie Dennis was buying the epm power pac. Yet no one's mentioning his name. Just Fords.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2025, 10:41:38 PM »
I see Eddie Dennis was buying the epm power pac. Yet no one's mentioning his name. Just Fords.

So start mentioning it. Ford just happens to still use Gillis to train who was on the phone many times with Fishman buying BB3 and more.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2025, 10:52:48 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2025, 05:47:47 AM »
So why in the fuck would anyone need to buy EPM meds from Seth Fishman in South Florida when there local vets have it????????
Once again why would anyone buy a product from Amazon when the store up the street sells it too

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2025, 10:30:23 AM »
Are the Canadian trainers were above reproach ?

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2025, 10:36:05 AM »
Once again why would anyone buy a product from Amazon when the store up the street sells it too
You buy from amazon to have delivered because your fat ass won't move from couch.  Buying from Fishman is not same.  Your vet standing in your barn in front of horse has EPM meds.  Why would you pay to buy from Fishman in Florida to have shipped and delivered then have to pay your vet administration charge to give?  Makes zero sense and very hard to explain to anyone who is in the game.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Fishman/Equestology Customer Invoices
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2025, 10:39:36 AM »
You buy from amazon to have delivered because your fat ass won't move from couch.  Buying from Fishman is not same.  Your vet standing in your barn in front of horse has EPM meds.  Why would you pay to buy from Fishman in Florida to have shipped and delivered then have to pay your vet administration charge to give?  Makes zero sense and very hard to explain to anyone who is in the game.

When you buy Ibuprofen from Amazon it shows up to you as Ibuprofen and billed the same. Not secretly order Fentanyl and they bill you for it as Exlax on your invoice.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: May 23, 2025, 10:53:32 AM by Harness Racing Revolution »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal