Author Topic: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....  (Read 13609 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« on: May 19, 2025, 07:07:45 PM »
Now that it's been posted to the Plop. Yep, Mr. Ford and I literally brushed up against each other last night at El Rancho Mexican Restaurant in Goshen. Not going into details because now I have more to add to the report with this. However, I didn't tell ANYONE about what happened for a reason. Just like quail, couldn't help themselves. How did COME ON MAN know what happened? I only CCd Russell Williams, Dave Yarock, Jeff Gural, Mike Tanners, Mark Ford and their infoline email address with what happened as well as a copy of the NJRC report from last year where Mr. Ford testified he attacked Yarock for doing business with me. HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!! Who do you think COME ON MAN is OR is CONNECTED WITH??? BTW, it's not Yarock we speak almost every day.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2025, 07:10:36 PM »
So....is COME ON MAN....

Russell Williams
Mike Tanners
Mark Ford
Jeff Gural
Or whoever mans the reportit email

Let's vote!

I have a sneaking suspicion is none of the above, but a female close to one in particular. Even a friend of a female friend. But one thing that stands out is the olive branch reference. I actually used those words last night with the one officer that maybe it's time I actually be the bigger man here and see if he wants to stop the bullshit. Guess not.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 07:14:39 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2025, 01:16:12 PM »
So....is COME ON MAN....

Russell Williams
Mike Tanners
Mark Ford
Jeff Gural
Or whoever mans the reportit email

Let's vote!

I have a sneaking suspicion is none of the above, but a female close to one in particular. Even a friend of a female friend. But one thing that stands out is the olive branch reference. I actually used those words last night with the one officer that maybe it's time I actually be the bigger man here and see if he wants to stop the bullshit. Guess not.  tmbz1


    Who cares?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2025, 08:47:41 PM »
who ever ate at El rancho and has the shits is part of  tmbz1 this saga

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2025, 08:49:15 PM »
who ever ate at El rancho and has the shits is part of  tmbz1 this saga

Only person shitting his pants now is Ford.
https://youtu.be/mzLsNuLmg5c

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2025, 08:57:16 PM »
He'll have Gaagoots clean it up. 73cv.2

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2025, 08:58:00 PM »
He'll have Gaagoots clean it up. 73cv.2

Good luck cleaning up what I have coming.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2025, 09:07:37 PM »
Ford should resign or be removed...from the SBOANJ & the USTA.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2025, 09:12:45 PM »
Ford should resign or be removed...from the SBOANJ & the USTA.

This is going to get bad FAST. I'll say it again, ripping my phone out of my hands two days ago was a BAD IDEA. Now the flood gates will open.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2025, 09:39:43 PM »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2025, 09:41:50 PM »
This is going to get bad FAST. I'll say it again, ripping my phone out of my hands two days ago was a BAD IDEA. Now the flood gates will open.

I would love to see his fat ass get banned!  But I have my doubts anything will happen.  Example…fat Swede that’s still racing and stealing purses!

Harnesspower

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2025, 09:45:11 PM »

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2025, 09:46:55 PM »
Mike you really need to step away for a while....

not for us, for yourself, very unhealthy to live vilifying other people every day

do yourself a favor and take a break

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Feed Them Enough Rope And They Will Hang Themselves....
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2025, 09:47:50 PM »
Mike you really need to step away for a while....

not for us, for yourself, very unhealthy to live vilifying other people every day

do yourself a favor and take a break

Sit back and enjoy the show....

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal