Author Topic: What track do you play?  (Read 6169 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2025, 07:46:20 PM »
The best drivers and trainers are at Yonkers, Meadowlands, and Pocono. I like betting the best...

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2603
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2025, 07:54:10 PM »
Harness.....Woodb ine, Meadowlands, & Monticello
Thoroughbreds.... .Aqueduct/Belmont/Saratoga, Churchill/Keenland/Gulfstream

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2025, 08:16:16 PM »
Mohawk 99% of the time. Very marginal at Flamboro , Industry Day Grabd River, Hambletonian Day Meadowlands. I remember betting jug day one of the biggest days all year, don’t even watch it now.

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2025, 08:57:28 PM »
JT time to go to the mountain    just three Races left

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2025, 09:02:04 PM »
Take along some Busch beer. That way you can go to the Mountain and head for the Mountains at the same time. tmbz1

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2025, 10:54:43 PM »
The best drivers and trainers are at Yonkers, Meadowlands, and Pocono. I like betting the best...

"the best"   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3    73cv.2 11.wp

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2025, 11:06:51 PM »
Next post time!

The collector

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 111
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2025, 01:47:37 AM »
Good Post
Teachers /Schools Should Have Had sign ups for the math and life Lessons Class lol
 
1 Hoosier was my only Track I played for awhile. I guess I was lucky but I didn’t bet every race either. I’d boxed .10 supers 4 horses mostly some time 5 $2.40 or $12 bet and.50 triple box.Then they made .20 cent Superfectas and it seemed payouts went down . I kinda moved on to

2 Now from time to time. Woodbine Mohawk something about 7/8 tracks i guess lol

3 same with Meadowlands most challenging to make money unless you bet WPS or wheel a horse IMO kinda like Hoosier use to be . Tough to get 2nd horse . Triples you get winner hard to get both P -S  usually 1 or other for triple.

4 Pocono use to be a favorite and Meadows 5/8 track grew up on 5/8
Payouts have been and are terrible.

5 any stake race going on at any track .

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2025, 05:27:48 AM »
Good Post
Teachers /Schools Should Have Had sign ups for the math and life Lessons Class lol
 
1 Hoosier was my only Track I played for awhile. I guess I was lucky but I didn’t bet every race either. I’d boxed .10 supers 4 horses mostly some time 5 $2.40 or $12 bet and.50 triple box.Then they made .20 cent Superfectas and it seemed payouts went down . I kinda moved on to

2 Now from time to time. Woodbine Mohawk something about 7/8 tracks i guess lol

3 same with Meadowlands most challenging to make money unless you bet WPS or wheel a horse IMO kinda like Hoosier use to be . Tough to get 2nd horse . Triples you get winner hard to get both P -S  usually 1 or other for triple.

4 Pocono use to be a favorite and Meadows 5/8 track grew up on 5/8
Payouts have been and are terrible.

5 any stake race going on at any track .

Pennsylvania has one of the highest takeouts on trifectas and superfectas, as high as 30%, which almost makes them unplayable.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal