Author Topic: What track do you play?  (Read 6165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
What track do you play?
« on: May 19, 2025, 04:26:11 PM »
  What track do you gravitate to? I have three BUT I MUST give up one because they race on the same days and times. 
1) Meadowlands - By far my favorite right now.
2) Woodbine Mohawk- This was my favorite track But things have changed. Way way way too many odds dropping after the gate opens and they really burned my ass when they did a mandatory payout on an afternoon card. I really enjoy the gimmicks/exotic bets there.   
3) Hoosier: Unfortunately I had to say goodbye. Tyler George wins at such a substantial clip it’s not even competitive. The announcer I would like to throat punch. They really messed up when they chose “has WON it” over Scott Ehrlich. And they DO NOTHING to promote the sport.  SCREW HOOSIER.

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2025, 04:50:01 PM »
My first love is the harness  but as of late I play more t- beds reside in wny  grew up @ Batavia downs   I made my biggest score At Batavia

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2025, 11:32:41 PM »
Meadowlands and Woodbine/Mohawk. That's it, unless it's a stakes race.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2025, 08:08:59 AM »
Harness: Scioto, Miami Valley, Dayton, Mohawk, Western Fair, a little at Hoosier since the passing lane was removed, occasionally Monticello, or any big steaks card

TBred: Finger Lakes, Aqueduct/ Belmont, Saratoga, Gulfstream, Santa Anita, Mountaineer, Charlestown, occasionally Churchill or Oaklawn, or any big steaks card like Pimlico last Saturday.

I'll usually pick a couple tracks for the day, one of harness and one of t- breds and fire away on both

railbird steve

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2025, 09:24:43 AM »
buff batavia& tioga downs

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2025, 10:05:38 AM »
Harness: Scioto, Miami Valley, Dayton, Mohawk, Western Fair, a little at Hoosier since the passing lane was removed, occasionally Monticello, or any big steaks card

TBred: Finger Lakes, Aqueduct/ Belmont, Saratoga, Gulfstream, Santa Anita, Mountaineer, Charlestown, occasionally Churchill or Oaklawn, or any big steaks card like Pimlico last Saturday.

I'll usually pick a couple tracks for the day, one of harness and one of t- breds and fire away on both

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2025, 10:06:47 AM »
JT you checked all the boxes ngc3 !!!  good luck

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2025, 10:34:29 AM »
No more buggy racing, all T Breds

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2025, 10:47:19 AM »
JT you checked all the boxes ngc3 !!!  good luck
What can I say, I like to gamble  ;D Also not true, I don't play any quarter horse tracks. LOL
« Last Edit: May 20, 2025, 11:01:43 AM by JT »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2025, 12:47:27 PM »
I often bet Pocono, Meadowlands, Yonkers, Tioga, Saratoga, Rosecroft

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2025, 01:36:15 PM »
Miami Valley, Scioto, Dayton,Northfield, Batavia (hate Buffalo), Saratoga, Hoosier , Western Fair and Woodbine.
I toss in a few at T bred tracks once in awhile.

Mohawk mac

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2025, 04:47:14 PM »
95% Mohawk.  Other 5% divided among London, Scioto, Hoosier and Big M.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2025, 05:54:26 PM »
  What track do you gravitate to? I have three BUT I MUST give up one because they race on the same days and times. 
1) Meadowlands - By far my favorite right now.
2) Woodbine Mohawk- This was my favorite track But things have changed. Way way way too many odds dropping after the gate opens and they really burned my ass when they did a mandatory payout on an afternoon card. I really enjoy the gimmicks/exotic bets there.   
3) Hoosier: Unfortunately I had to say goodbye. Tyler George wins at such a substantial clip it’s not even competitive. The announcer I would like to throat punch. They really messed up when they chose “has WON it” over Scott Ehrlich. And they DO NOTHING to promote the sport.  SCREW HOOSIER.
  hoosier annoucer is the fckin worst  can never a close finish call  ever he sucks
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2025, 05:59:03 PM »
i bet 1 maybe two tracks

easy coast tracks poc yonk chester meadows unplayable its the WWF  all pre determined .

hoosier is betable at stakes season 2 and 3 yr olds only
 mohawk is betable
 oak grove is unbetable and unwatchable those 2 fckin nitwits doing the telecast ,,jethro and son of jethro ,.,are terrible
 racing there just ok but u bet a horse for 300 its 1/5  terrible handle
,,red mile is great to watch and bet during championship meet  so is the bigm durng june and july,,dec thru early may unwatchable or betable,,
  dont watch ohio racing unless its jug week
« Last Edit: May 20, 2025, 06:00:46 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: What track do you play?
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2025, 06:27:08 PM »
Mohawk
Right wing Christians are frauds

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal