Author Topic: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo  (Read 9358 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I'll say it again, the horse never lies. Maybe they were trying to blow out an abscess!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/Nim5azklfpY

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2025, 04:09:27 PM »
I'll say it again, the horse never lies. Maybe they were trying to blow out an abscess!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/Nim5azklfpY


     Maybe you should blow out your brains. If you had one!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2025, 04:12:02 PM »


     Maybe you should blow out your brains. If you had one!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2025, 06:36:38 PM »
You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2025, 07:16:07 PM »
this is what your days revolve around
watching hundreds of races to find one horse that has issues


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2025, 08:40:41 PM »
this is what your days revolve around
watching hundreds of races to find one horse that has issues
Well aren't you wrong! You think I'm the only person sick of what they see on the tracks today??? Bahahaa, you really think I do this alone.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2025, 09:41:06 PM »
this is what your days revolve around
watching hundreds of races to find one horse that has issues

Sad

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2025, 08:43:23 AM »
I'll say it again, the horse never lies. Maybe they were trying to blow out an abscess!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/Nim5azklfpY
You’re are an idiot.  What professional athlete has never had an injury? There are a lot of wonderful hard working people in this industry who truly love working with horses.  Hopefully the horse will recover but like us we will all eventually die.  Maybe you should take your tree hugging ass out to the wilds and try to protect all the wild horses from wolves and mountain lions.  Or maybe you could put an effort in to stop the slaughter of unborn babies. Obviously harness racing at some point hurt your feelings.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2025, 01:12:42 PM »
Well aren't you wrong! You think I'm the only person sick of what they see on the tracks today??? Bahahaa, you really think I do this alone.

You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2025, 01:25:54 PM »
You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp

I rejoice knowing a caught a Standardbred abusing lowlife who broke them down! And YOU SUPPORT THEM!!!  ngc3
BTW, Mr. McDermott is a chicken shit too. https://youtu.be/TwANwWJC08M

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2025, 07:57:07 PM »
I rejoice knowing a caught a Standardbred abusing lowlife who broke them down! And YOU SUPPORT THEM!!!  ngc3
BTW, Mr. McDermott is a chicken shit too. https://youtu.be/TwANwWJC08M


     You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2025, 09:39:59 PM »

     You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp

Nope. I rejoice at knowing I called another scumbag out who did the breaking down. In the real world it's called animal cruelty. However, I am not an activist, I'm an advocate. And I will keep doing it and REJOICING! Every time I make someone pay for what they did. Like Fred Bourgault who I will see tomorrow morning. 7 more felonies, all because I made one phone call to Jan Goldin of the NYS Police.  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2025, 10:08:16 PM »

     You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp
tmbz1

upload

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2025, 10:14:49 PM »
You rejoice when an animal breaks down YOU SICK FUCK!   11.wp 11.wp
I was thinking the exact same thing!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Yippee!!! Another one broken down during the mile. Bravooooo
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2025, 10:19:06 PM »
I was thinking the exact same thing!

You think? Oh yeah, about ME!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal