Author Topic: Preakness Thread  (Read 11922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2603
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2025, 09:12:59 PM »
Thank JT! At the top of the lane, I thought Gosger had it wrapped up. But the winner showed his class in the lane. I still wound up with a $20EX 2-9. (I played a $10 one the other way.) And I had a $5 Tri so it was a good day today. The only two horses I kept completely off any ticket was the 3&4. It was a great race!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2025, 09:46:02 PM »
Thank JT! At the top of the lane, I thought Gosger had it wrapped up. But the winner showed his class in the lane. I still wound up with a $20EX 2-9. (I played a $10 one the other way.) And I had a $5 Tri so it was a good day today. The only two horses I kept completely off any ticket was the 3&4. It was a great race!
Nicely done  tmbz1. I failed miserably today at the windows but there is always tomorrow and I had some pretty amazing luck earlier this week.

racing123

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 328
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2025, 01:58:31 AM »
the pick5 races 5-9 paid 437 thousand for half a buck....ive never seen a larger pk5 payoff in my life...has anyone seen a bigger one?

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2025, 09:29:37 AM »
Maybe Lance will weigh in. I'm sure he's seen some pretty big ones. ;D

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2025, 10:04:42 AM »
Maybe Lance will weigh in. I'm sure he's seen some pretty big ones. ;D





 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

RR70s

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2025, 10:19:29 AM »
Thank JT! At the top of the lane, I thought Gosger had it wrapped up. But the winner showed his class in the lane. I still wound up with a $20EX 2-9. (I played a $10 one the other way.) And I had a $5 Tri so it was a good day today. The only two horses I kept completely off any ticket was the 3&4. It was a great race!
Excellent pick, and great job covering yourself by reversing.  tmbz1
Being a Mets fan I wonder the reason behind naming the horse Gosger. Jim Gosger was a 1969 Miracle Met, but a role player who barely played. Unless a person is a historian of baseball they would have never known the guy. I mean I did, but I said to myself this horse couldn’t possibly be named after Jim Gosger, but it was 73cv.2

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2603
Re: Preakness Thread
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2025, 11:48:31 AM »
RR70s, isn't that wild. I'm a Yankee fan, but remember Jim Gosger as a "utility" player. I was so surprised when I heard the story on the broadcast. LOL! I thought Gosgar was home in the lane but he got a little winded the last few jumps. Saez was working him hard. I know that the winner was by far the best in the field. But it was an exciting race!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal