Author Topic: Emblom gets another stay  (Read 5301 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chessington

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
Emblom gets another stay
« on: May 16, 2025, 05:10:30 PM »
WTF?

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2025, 05:33:56 PM »
Fucking bullshit

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2025, 06:27:11 PM »
I mentioned this in a prior post.  This stay has nothing to do with NJRC, he appealed to NJ Supreme Court so they had to issue a stay.  However last time something like this happened with Charlie May the courts ruled one way and the commission did not have to abide with it due to some legal reason.  I am not a lawyer so perhaps someone like the COUNSELOR could explain much better.   

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2025, 06:35:01 PM »
You mention the 'capital letter' Counselor. Has to have been at least most of a year,
 if not more, since I can recall seeing him on here. I guess if I wasn't lazy and really
cared, I could look. ;D

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2025, 02:19:55 PM »
Has the case been docketed yet? Who is representing Per on this?

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2025, 02:22:58 PM »
Someone posted it on another thread a few days ago, not sure which one.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2025, 03:47:13 PM »
I would love to see accountability here-----phone records, random visits to the farm, financial records, and so on.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2025, 05:47:54 PM »
I would love to see accountability here-----phone records, random visits to the farm, financial records, and so on.
The lawyer’s name has been posted in every article. Phone records are hard to get in any case. Financial records??  He cut his teeth under Yimmy Takter. He knows better than to leave a trace of evidence. Cash is king

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2025, 08:05:16 PM »
I would love to see accountability here-----phone records, random visits to the farm, financial records, and so on.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2025, 10:10:29 PM »
The lawyer’s name has been posted in every article. Phone records are hard to get in any case. Financial records??  He cut his teeth under Yimmy Takter. He knows better than to leave a trace of evidence. Cash is king

I don't think it's hard at all. This is how NYRA caught Rick Dutrow. All I am saying is I'd like to the governing body do the same thing NYRA did. That's the accountability I am talking about.

What happens if Per actually does take the vacation? He puts his brother, his mother, whoever, down as a trainer and truly goes on vacation. No calls, no managing, no money, nothing. Then what?

Weirwolf

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 65
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2025, 08:45:42 AM »
Watt a joek

remington

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
Re: Emblom gets another stay
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2025, 09:20:04 AM »
It's a disgrace to harness racing. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know what's going on.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal