Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland (Read 2472 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
John Moody
Top Claimer
Posts: 165
Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
«
on:
May 16, 2025, 02:28:02 PM »
65 minutes to post
First race
Logged
kantseeback
Elite
Posts: 4447
TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
«
Reply #1 on:
May 16, 2025, 02:31:29 PM »
Quote from: John Moody on May 16, 2025, 02:28:02 PM
65 minutes to post
First race
I remember betting 200 in a race at Dover Downs in 1997 and the teller almost keeled over when I put 2 100-dollar bills down
Logged
Pacer 2
Elite
Posts: 2974
Re: Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
«
Reply #2 on:
May 16, 2025, 02:35:58 PM »
Quote from: John Moody on May 16, 2025, 02:28:02 PM
65 minutes to post
First race
I'm guessing that bet gets cancelled
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Someone bet 100 across on Walter Case at Cumberland
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them
Today
at 08:10:33 PM
Sweet
:
Bello is a cyborg
Today
at 08:08:44 PM
Sweet
:
Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated
Today
at 07:53:44 PM
JT
:
He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics
Today
at 07:48:26 PM
andrew
:
darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
Today
at 07:44:46 PM
Sweet
:
Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the
lakes, now RCR...
Today
at 07:35:46 PM
JT
:
I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty
Today
at 07:33:19 PM
Sweet
:
Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9 Franco Tristan N Fern Paquet Jr $108.00
says doubt me and you can
him, I won't doubt you!
Today
at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal