Author Topic: Hadnt seen any of this before..you?  (Read 2350 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2203
Hadnt seen any of this before..you?
« on: May 15, 2025, 10:44:08 PM »
Monticello presents Roosevelt Raceway memories vid
https://youtube.com/shorts/eDCTjvYbG3M?si=s73v88p8hzSbgFIV

and

Monticello presents Bill Haughton  '62
https://youtu.be/mvw6OmrPtCc?si=gLOZKYHEq5XEF7di
« Last Edit: May 15, 2025, 10:48:51 PM by Jctoronto »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    Today at 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    Today at 09:53:51 PM
  • darnoldrocks: One of my grandkids.
    Today at 09:53:35 PM
  • JT: Who did you go see play?
    Today at 09:50:36 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'm going to watch Beau first.
    Today at 09:46:39 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Awesome.   I'm looking for a user named Heyref !!
    Today at 09:46:07 PM
  • JT: Welcome back Darnold? How was the hockey game?
    Today at 09:42:03 PM
  • JT: If he doesn't beat this field then he will never win another race
    Today at 09:34:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal