Author Topic: Ralph Scunziano Dir. NYS Ag & Horse Breeders Dev. Fund Response  (Read 2595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Just got a call from Mr. Scunziano who I again will say is a good guy, in a terrible position. Anyway, he did speak to Eric Taddeo in depth, took his statement and will bring forward to the board the issues "Ralph is one third the board and Richard Ball NYS Gaming boss another one third" which will be addressed and investigated regarding Mr. Jones. I said to him I don't need specifics nor asking for them. I am beyond satisfied that Eric calling me has finally gotten this on the right track. He did say that Code Of Ethics 6 is nearly impossible to fully adhere to when the need for someone with experience in the industry is a must to have at least one trustee with that knowledge. HOWEVER, as I posted a few days ago, Mr. Jones BY LAW must adhere to the ethics of a state official which he swore to under oath upon his swearing in as a NYS Trustee. As I said, in the end the state isn't going to let this just go away. It goes far beyond either of these NYS departments, this will be heard on the floor in Albany should Mr. Jones stand his ground. Good luck Steve!!!!

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Ralph Scunziano Dir. NYS Ag & Horse Breeders Dev. Fund Response
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2025, 03:38:07 PM »
Just got a call from Mr. Scunziano who I again will say is a good guy, in a terrible position. Anyway, he did speak to Eric Taddeo in depth, took his statement and will bring forward to the board the issues "Ralph is one third the board and Richard Ball NYS Gaming boss another one third" which will be addressed and investigated regarding Mr. Jones. I said to him I don't need specifics nor asking for them. I am beyond satisfied that Eric calling me has finally gotten this on the right track. He did say that Code Of Ethics 6 is nearly impossible to fully adhere to when the need for someone with experience in the industry is a must to have at least one trustee with that knowledge. HOWEVER, as I posted a few days ago, Mr. Jones BY LAW must adhere to the ethics of a state official which he swore to under oath upon his swearing in as a NYS Trustee. As I said, in the end the state isn't going to let this just go away. It goes far beyond either of these NYS departments, this will be heard on the floor in Albany should Mr. Jones stand his ground. Good luck Steve!!!!

There used to be a driver many years ago with the last name Taddeo, he wore cowboy boots.
I wonder if Eric Taddeo is one of his relatives?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Ralph Scunziano Dir. NYS Ag & Horse Breeders Dev. Fund Response
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2025, 05:13:40 PM »
There used to be a driver many years ago with the last name Taddeo, he wore cowboy boots.
I wonder if Eric Taddeo is one of his relatives?

That was John. Not sure if related.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Ralph Scunziano Dir. NYS Ag & Horse Breeders Dev. Fund Response
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2025, 06:09:08 PM »
Thank you for the update Mike.
You really know how to get shit done  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Mike Petrelli has been exposed
    Today at 11:07:06 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 11:05:18 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Don’t forget about the EAA.   :)
    Today at 11:03:38 AM
  • Sweet: wiggles family members  :1 11.tb 11.a 11.bz 82zx.1 94z.sm angbk 52za.bkk
    Today at 10:50:18 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:47:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike, you removed your comment?   That’s ok.  Screenshots dont lie.   :)
    Today at 10:46:51 AM
  • Sweet: wiggles do a survey of yor screenshots and posts, get a consensus if you died it would be celebrated  ngc3
    Today at 10:46:18 AM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike :)
    Today at 10:43:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal