Author Topic: Mike’s USTA application  (Read 16627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2025, 11:54:43 AM »
   
    Do they give licenses to retards like Mike?   11.wp

SON  PLEASE DONT USE THOSE TYPES OF WORDS

LOVE DAD

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2025, 12:49:25 PM »
Listen to me you fucking Nimrod you posted the USTA application online! We are all here waiting with bated breath to see how you made out! WHAT HAPPENED????

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2410
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2025, 12:58:26 PM »
Listen to me you fucking Nimrod you posted the USTA application online! We are all here waiting with bated breath to see how you made out! WHAT HAPPENED????

You are late for your Klan meeting

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2025, 01:01:39 PM »
You are late for your Klan meeting

This person says they're in the know. So....KNOW! No response from Michele Kopiec, Membership Director. Doesn't he know that??? If I'm denied I'm sure it will be posted Friday, right???

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2025, 02:07:52 PM »
Mike Mike Mike why are you making up stories?

Incidentally, I used to play golf with Ralph Scunzisno so I decided to give my old friend a call unfortunately….. he doesn’t know who you are!

I don’t know Eric Taddeo so I gave him a call I finally got through to him asking him if he knew who you were….. he had no idea!

Attention Steve Jones you’re dealing with a bullshit artist!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2025, 02:09:53 PM »
Mike Mike Mike why are you making up stories?

Incidentally, I used to play golf with Ralph Scunzisno so I decided to give my old friend a call unfortunately he doesn’t know who you are!

I don’t know Eric Taddeo so I gave him ca call and I finally got through to him asking him if he knew who you were he had no idea!

Attention Steve Jones you’re dealing with a bullshit artist!


Oh so you have to message Steve through Horseplop?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
So what's Ralph's cell number?


Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2025, 02:10:25 PM »
This person says they're in the know. So....KNOW! No response from Michele Kopiec, Membership Director. Doesn't he know that??? If I'm denied I'm sure it will be posted Friday, right???
Because you never applied you insignificant idiot!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2025, 02:11:26 PM »
Because you never applied you insignificant idiot!

They have two days to respond.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2025, 02:19:43 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2025, 02:12:13 PM »
Oh so you have to message Steve through Horseplop?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
So what's Ralph's cell number?

Little man did you not read what I said? I did not say you didn’t call him I said he doesn’t know who you are!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2025, 02:13:48 PM »
Little man did you not read what I said? I did not say you didn’t call him I said he doesn’t know who you are!

Neither did I, he called me. So what's his number if YOU called him. I'll wait.
Oh, he didn't call me to get a statement from me, it was to update me on his conversations with ERIC. Moron.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2025, 02:26:26 PM »
Nothing to say? Ironic that after I bounced Michele from my Facebook group for harassing my group members over who's allowed in and who's not my app is stuck in the mud and she won't answer my question I had for her that same night. Two days, I'll pull the payment back and go from there. They wanna play games?  11.wp

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2025, 04:27:54 PM »
Enough with your bullshit little man! I know the story you kept calling leaving messages to call you back. He didn’t even know who you were….. stop with your fucking bullshit. Tell that to your dumb followers.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2025, 05:13:11 PM »
Enough with your bullshit little man! I know the story you kept calling leaving messages to call you back. He didn’t even know who you were….. stop with your fucking bullshit. Tell that to your dumb followers.

Only one who will be doing a lot of answering is Mr. Jones, FACT  tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2974
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2025, 05:25:04 PM »
Enough with your bullshit little man! I know the story you kept calling leaving messages to call you back. He didn’t even know who you were….. stop with your fucking bullshit. Tell that to your dumb followers.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2974
Re: Mike’s USTA application
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2025, 05:27:55 PM »
Because you never applied you insignificant idiot!
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    Today at 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    Today at 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    Today at 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    Today at 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    Today at 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    Today at 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    Today at 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    Today at 09:53:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal