Author Topic: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???  (Read 9845 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« on: May 11, 2025, 09:33:32 AM »
Keep in mind, this is the man who as Trustee for NYSS and NYS Horse Breeders Development Fund carries the destiny of the future Standardbred breeding industry in his head. The same man who told a heavily invested smaller breeder in NY to sell his mares and that he wouldn't be getting anywhere near the stallion bookings he needs in 2026. Poor Mr. Jones "doesn't know".  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtube.com/shorts/JVQbZQn_Iyk?feature=share

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2025, 09:37:55 AM »
Listen you jerk he is somebody your nothing.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2025, 09:54:11 AM »
Listen you jerk he is somebody your nothing.

Oh he is SOMEBODY, that's for sure.  ngc3 I should ask people in Manhattan next time I'm down there if they know who Steve Jones of NYSS is.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 And believe it or not, a shitload of people down there know who I am!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2025, 10:29:20 AM »
Maybe Intoxicated or hungover

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2025, 10:30:27 AM »
Maybe Intoxicated or hungover

Nepo baby. He better thank Daddy with every breath.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2025, 10:41:23 AM »
Yonkers 1A and harness racing revolution is one of the same. Why are you talking to yourself????

Steve is a successful Horseman/businessman what are you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2025, 10:42:40 AM »
Yonkers 1A and harness racing revolution is one of the same. Why are you talking to yourself????

Steve is a successful Horseman/businessman what are you?


Steve is a nepo baby who without his father would at best be dragging the track in Goshen. FACT.  tmbz1

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2025, 10:45:03 AM »
Steve is a nepo baby who without his father would at best be dragging the track in Goshen. FACT.  tmbz1
I’ll repeat Steve and Ray are successful businessmen/Horsemen what are you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2025, 10:45:46 AM »
I’ll repeat Steve and Ray are successful businessmen/Horseman what are you

I'll answer after you post WHO are you???  ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2977
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2025, 12:28:53 PM »
I’ll repeat Steve and Ray are successful businessmen/Horsemen what are you?


    He's an immature no life child.    tmbz1 tmbz1


Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1108
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2025, 01:45:26 PM »
I'll answer after you post WHO are you???  ngc3


 He doesn't have to, for everyone to see you making fun of dementia & write you off as the women harrassing, left his kids, no job/vehicle complete Zero in life.

 Making fun of dementia is low, even for mikal Petrelli

 Hard for the trolls to even defend him on that one, even one of his many names/accounts
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2025, 03:11:05 PM »


 He doesn't have to, for everyone to see you making fun of dementia & write you off as the women harrassing, left his kids, no job/vehicle complete Zero in life.

 Making fun of dementia is low, even for mikal Petrelli

 Hard for the trolls to even defend him on that one, even one of his many names/accounts
I was thinking the same thing.. Dementia is a horrible disease only a lowlife would say something like that. No wonder his family wants nothing to do with him.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2025, 03:59:12 PM »
And after all the anonymous typing, this man is a complete buffoon.
https://youtu.be/MfzFyntMw4c?si=AUiqKfvqCO6jjpTX
https://youtube.com/shorts/JVQbZQn_Iyk?si=qviZDQigeFJ45oJO
Uhhhhh I don't know!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Steve "I Don't Know" Jones Suffering From Dementia???
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2025, 07:18:46 PM »
And after all the anonymous typing, this man is a complete buffoon.
https://youtu.be/MfzFyntMw4c?si=AUiqKfvqCO6jjpTX
https://youtube.com/shorts/JVQbZQn_Iyk?si=qviZDQigeFJ45oJO
Uhhhhh I don't know!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Please don’t try explaining!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
  • Sweet: It was not nice knowing you wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal