Author Topic: Even Edita Birnkrant Knows - The Basic Life Of Your Typical Standardbred  (Read 5819 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
She's always a bit dramatic, but you can tell she listened to me when she did this. Simply explains the basic existence of a Standardbred. You know, the ones you create using welfare.
https://youtu.be/b899ZMYurIs

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2977
Who hurt you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Who hurt you?

Aww, can't figure out how to dodge reality? Well one thing I know, I never hurt a Standardbred like most of you scumbags. This woman see's them on the other end in Central Park. How do they get there??? Lost??? I've identified I don't know how many now. I'd say half have raced. I thought you said you have it all figured out, these horses go to good homes after your welfare funded use of them is over.  11.wp


Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Now you're gonna start kissing her ass after all you did!

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Now you're gonna start kissing her ass after all you did!


That MUTT wishes he could kiss her ass.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070

That MUTT wishes he could kiss her ass.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I agree, but he tried and got nowhere as usual.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I agree, but he tried and got nowhere as usual.

Do I have to post the screenshots of where you said you went out with her?? And had lengthy conversations with her??? Why don't you show us your proof.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Not to mention we all know what kind of shriveled up prune you landed...... 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
wow thise be fightin words. you gonna let him call your gal or guy( which ever it is) a shriveled up prune?

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
wow thise be fightin words. you gonna let him call your gal or guy( which ever it is) a shriveled up prune?
Now think about that statement.  What does he have?

Edita is smart and wants no parts of a looser.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal