Author Topic: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson  (Read 5172 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« on: May 08, 2025, 10:04:47 AM »
In this segment Larry has a very interesting interview with Donald Dancer and Freddie Hudson! Amazing what went on behind the scenes!

https://www.youtube.com/live/nnmOc8tXzHc?si=F12zmhlhqAAg7UHx
« Last Edit: May 08, 2025, 10:27:43 AM by Gaagoots »

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2025, 11:29:08 AM »
Thanks!

I misread it and thought I saw RONALD Dancer, meaning NJ Assemblyman Ronald Dancer, Stanley Dancer's son-----which threw me off a bit, because I knew he died a few years ago! LOL.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2025, 11:44:16 AM »
Thanks!

I misread it and thought I saw RONALD Dancer, meaning NJ Assemblyman Ronald Dancer, Stanley Dancer's son-----which threw me off a bit, because I knew he died a few years ago! LOL.
I forgot about Ronald.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2025, 12:33:32 PM »
Congrats to Larry Rollametothebathr oom!   ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2025, 12:39:06 PM »
Congrats to Larry Rollametothebathr oom!   ngc3

He wears a bag now since his lowlife guts are filling with cancer. God does protect those who don't steal from others. Now this broke ass is doing podcasts from his basement making .083 cents a view to survive and telling people Netflix is interested in his story. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2025, 01:37:53 PM »
It was actually a good interview with Donnie. He was a real prick as a kid when he started driving but has since mellowed.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2025, 02:00:43 PM »
It was actually a good interview with Donnie. He was a real prick as a kid when he started driving but has since mellowed.
My sentiments exactly

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2025, 04:20:03 PM »
Some of you guys are missing the point.Whether you like Larry or not I think he’s an asset to harness racing. I love the old stories that some of these guys tell.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2025, 04:39:07 PM »
Some of you guys are missing the point.Whether you like Larry or not I think he’s an asset to harness racing. I love the old stories that some of these guys tell.

You also think this person is a wonderful mother...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2025, 09:52:19 AM »
You also think this person is a wonderful mother...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith
Did I say that? I actually enjoy his podcast. He has some wonderful guests and if you enjoy harness racing back in the day, it’s very entertaining.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2025, 10:10:21 AM »
Enough with the Larry bullshit.  He’s a nobody.  Why don’t you meet up with that gimp and share a pudding cup or two!   tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2025, 10:43:40 AM »
Enough with the Larry bullshit.  He’s a nobody.  Why don’t you meet up with that gimp and share a pudding cup or two!   tmbz1

Better bring a bucket and mop.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2025, 01:41:05 PM »
Enough with the Larry bullshit.  He’s a nobody.  Why don’t you meet up with that gimp and share a pudding cup or two!   tmbz1
I offered to meet him at the Dimmik Inn in Milford PA he came up with a bullshit story then I remembered he doesn’t have transportation hence his name.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla Live interviews Donald Dancer and Fred Hudson
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2025, 10:13:32 PM »
Thanks!

I misread it and thought I saw RONALD Dancer, meaning NJ Assemblyman Ronald Dancer, Stanley Dancer's son-----which threw me off a bit, because I knew he died a few years ago! LOL.
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal