Author Topic: Larry Rolla & famed horsemen Joe Guarino -Edward J. DeLauro -Anthony DiChiaro  (Read 22532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
In this episode the panel discuss the outcome of the Kentucky Derby as well as the synthetic use of EPO that’s being used in the standardbred industry. The panel also discusses other issues related to harness racing that would be informative and educational to those who gamble and to those who actually care for horses.

https://www.youtube.com/live/4Y5nkVT7BiY?si=-8SSPuOXJIHgcgXY
« Last Edit: May 07, 2025, 10:08:38 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Interesting conclusion on why Mott won’t run Sovereignty in the triple crown.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
In this episode the panel discuss the outcome of the Kentucky Derby as well as the synthetic use of EPO that’s being used in the standardbred industry. The panel also discusses other issues related to harness racing that would be informative and educational to those who gamble and to those who actually care for horses.

https://www.youtube.com/live/4Y5nkVT7BiY?si=-8SSPuOXJIHgcgXY
That's 10 seconds of my life I can't get back.

I can smell them through the screen

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
That's 10 seconds of my life I can't get back.

I can smell them through the screen
Yet they get more views than any other YouTuber in regards to harness racing!

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Yet they get more views than any other YouTuber in regards to harness racing!

When you are the only one you have to get the most views.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Yet they get more views than any other YouTuber in regards to harness racing!

My most recent video...and I'm not even trying to promote my channel as a "harness racing channel".

His seven most recent videos....

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Yet they get more views than any other YouTuber in regards to harness racing!
Just the short vids I post on my non harness channel. So you were saying???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

image upload

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
You must really think people are stupid. Do you know how easy it is to manipulate numbers like that! Yet you say you’re only paid a dollar a month from YouTube think before you talk.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
When you are the only one you have to get the most views.
You forgot the ultimate bum in Goshen.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
You must really think people are stupid. Do you know how easy it is to manipulate numbers like that! Yet you say you’re only paid a dollar a month from YouTube think before you talk.

Really? You also said I photoshopped Steve Jones' email. How'd that work out????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Really? You also said I photoshopped Steve Jones' email. How'd that work out????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I think you’re objective in life is having a lawsuit against somebody and collecting since you’ve never worked a day in your life.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I think you’re objective in life is having a lawsuit against somebody and collecting since you’ve never worked a day in your life.

Lawsuits I've filed against these scumbags who have come at me - 0
Days I've served as a trainer for breaking the rules, using drugs, hurting a horse... - 0
Total fines I've paid for doing the same as above - 0
Horses I've injured or abused - 0
Horses I've killed whether putting garbage in their bodies or to rid of them "because" - 0
People I've threatened anonymously like a cunt on Horseplop - 0
People I've talked shit about including their families or personal attacks on Horseplop ANONYMOUSLY - 0
People I have physically assaulted like a cunt in a paddock because of who they do business with - 0
Amount of times I've been approached by anyone on Horseplop who was coming to "whatever" me - 0
What the cunts on Horseplop have accomplished trying to stop me from doing they said they would - 0
People I give a flying fuck about in Harness Racing that are cheating scumbags or horse abusers - 0
Amount of money you people in harness racing earn that is generated solely by the industry - 0
What most of you have accomplished in life that doesn't require knowing how to remove manure balls - 0
Amount of years before the next harness track is shut down - 0
Percentage chance Larry Rolla's book failure "life" is made into a movie or TV series - 0
How many days it's been since Gaagoots dreamed about me - 0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2025, 06:45:08 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
You must really think people are stupid. Do you know how easy it is to manipulate numbers like that! Yet you say you’re only paid a dollar a month from YouTube think before you talk.

I said only a dollar a month STOOOOOPID??? Get new reading glasses from Dollar General.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2025, 07:01:19 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Lawsuits I've filed against these scumbags who have come at me - 0
Days I've served as a trainer for breaking the rules, using drugs, hurting a horse... - 0
Total fines I've paid for doing the same as above - 0
Horses I've injured or abused - 0
Horses I've killed whether putting garbage in their bodies or to rid of them "because" - 0
People I've threatened anonymously like a cunt on Horseplop - 0
People I've talked shit about including their families or personal attacks on Horseplop ANONYMOUSLY - 0
People I have physically assaulted like a cunt in a paddock because of who they do business with - 0
Amount of times I've been approached by anyone on Horseplop who was coming to "whatever" me - 0
What the cunts on Horseplop have accomplished trying to stop me from doing they said they would - 0
People I give a flying fuck about in Harness Racing that are cheating scumbags or horse abusers - 0
Amount of money you people in harness racing earn that is generated solely by the industry - 0
What most of you have accomplished in life that doesn't require knowing how to remove manure balls - 0
Amount of years before the next harness track is shut down - 0
Percentage chance Larry Rolla's book failure "life" is made into a movie or TV series - 0
How many days it's been since Gaagoots dreamed about me - 0
Ha! I love the last one lol

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Ha! I love the last one lol

I'm gonna be honest, I laughed when I typed it.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
  • Sweet: 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag
    Today at 01:03:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal