Author Topic: USTA penalty sheet: Jeffrey Maletz  (Read 3263 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
USTA penalty sheet: Jeffrey Maletz
« on: May 05, 2025, 09:54:11 PM »
Isn't this Trish Shepards husband or whatever?   Full year suspension needles/syringes.  This tribe needs kicked to the curb.  Heard she was trying to be a groom at Thistledown.  Someone better warn them to keeps things locked up.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: USTA penalty sheet: Jeffrey Maletz
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2025, 11:15:54 PM »
the mexicans and panamanians will love her. she will go through thistle like she went through the flying turns.

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1712
Re: USTA penalty sheet: Jeffrey Maletz
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2025, 12:55:57 PM »
Amazing how their horses were always non-functional, then suddenly they are competitive and winning some races this year...shocker!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: USTA penalty sheet: Jeffrey Maletz
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2025, 07:37:17 PM »
the mexicans and panamanians will love her. she will go through thistle like she went through the flying turns.


Good God, I did not need that image in my head.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal