Author Topic: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????  (Read 14194 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2025, 10:32:38 AM »
I forgot to call you cuntface. Now are you gonna type about that? Did I trigger you???  Pacer 2? So you're that light in intellect you couldn't come up with a more original fake name than the second Pacer on Horseplop?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
   
  Stop wasting my time, child.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2025, 10:36:31 AM »
A what, a 60 year old man calling someone dickbreath and cuntface? Sad.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2025, 10:42:41 AM »
A what, a 60 year old man calling someone dickbreath and cuntface? Sad.

I'm not 60. And what kind of person posts 100s of comments about others as a coward on an internet chat forum. That's what AOL was back in the 90s. Usually kids who weren't supposed to be online and pedophiles. My name is Michael Petrelli. 40 Park Place Apt 9 Goshen NY 10924. 845-703-0504, now what? The anonymous cunt who goes by Grandstand Handicapper "yeah very original" is angry? And yes that's my cell phone, grow a pair and call it. Cunt. You gonna cry now?

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2025, 11:47:06 AM »
Jeff Gural will NEVER get a casino at The Meadowlands.

You sound like the guy who said Gural will never open Vernon..   

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2025, 11:55:27 AM »
Hey Mikey the MUTT    I heard your daughter got married and they conveniently forgot to invite you     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Perhaps if you were not such so much of an embarrassment you could have been there, just sayin !!  tmbz1


Sincerely,

One of your anonymous admirers

you are not worthy of knowing my real identity as unlike you I have a life, a family and a business.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2025, 12:41:54 PM »
Hey Mikey the MUTT    I heard your daughter got married and they conveniently forgot to invite you     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Perhaps if you were not such so much of an embarrassment you could have been there, just sayin !!  tmbz1


Sincerely,

One of your anonymous admirers

you are not worthy of knowing my real identity as unlike you I have a life, a family and a business.

Of course you won't say, you don't want to end up in court again. So you're "life" is talking shit about other people's family, life and business.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2025, 12:48:32 PM »
Jeff Gural gets a casino at The Meadowlands.

Larry Rolla and Joe "I can't feed two million dollar earner Artistic Fella "Alborano get a Netflix deal.

Elon Musk colonizes Mars.

HISA takes over governing Harness Racing.

Mark Ford drops below 200lbs

Jason Bartlett wins a driving title without being the contract driver for a trainer who doesn't end up either imprisoned, banned or suspended for more than a year


The HIV puts you 6 feet under

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2025, 02:02:33 PM »
A what, a 60 year old man calling someone dickbreath and cuntface? Sad.
   

    Very sad and sooooo immature!!   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2025, 02:07:45 PM »
 
Resorting to name calling is so childish. GROW THE FUCK UP! 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
I agree why can’t you ever be nice Mike? Do you always have to curse and call names and try to be little people.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2025, 02:15:20 PM »
I agree why can’t you ever be nice Mike? Do you always have to curse and call names and try to be little people.
   
     tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2025, 02:25:39 PM »
I agree why can’t you ever be nice Mike? Do you always have to curse and call names and try to be little people.

I have no tolerance for horse killers or people who support them, like you. As for "BELITTLING" people, it's one word moron. How can anyone in harness racing be more belittled than they already are? No skills in a no future industry. BTW, did you miss the part where for how many years was I attacked and belittled here? On Horseplop....oooo ooh. But you anonymous cowards don't like it back? Michael Petrelli 40 Park Place Goshen NY Apt 9 845-703-0504. See? Nothing to hide, which means you have plenty to hide.  tmbz1

COME ON MAN

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 118
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2025, 02:26:17 PM »
Of course you won't say, you don't want to end up in court again. So you're "life" is talking shit about other people's family, life and business.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MUTT,

I do not talk about people.  I only tell the facts about your sad existence.  I know it is hard for you to hear the reality of your sad life.  Just think of it this way Mikey, your daughter had a much more pleasant wedding ceremony because you were not present (or invited)  I heard the ceremony was very sweet, even saw some pictures.  I respect peoples privacy so I will not post them.  Maybe if you ask me nicely I might share them with you!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The only comeback or response that you have on here it call people cunts and stooopid(I prefer to spell it properly, stupid)   Shows your true  of intellect.  Also I will once again save you from saying the anonymous crap.  Your life has no meaning or value, mine does so I will not share my information with you

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2025, 02:29:33 PM »
MUTT,

I do not talk about people.  I only tell the facts about your sad existence.  I know it is hard for you to hear the reality of your sad life.  Just think of it this way Mikey, your daughter had a much more pleasant wedding ceremony because you were not present (or invited)  I heard the ceremony was very sweet, even saw some pictures.  I respect peoples privacy so I will not post them.  Maybe if you ask me nicely I might share them with you!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The only comeback or response that you have on here it call people cunts and stooopid(I prefer to spell it properly, stupid)   Shows your true  of intellect.  Also I will once again save you from saying the anonymous crap.  Your life has no meaning or value, mine does so I will not share my information with you

Says the person who HAS to post anonymously per civil agreement. You don't talk about people yet you're here talking about them and alluding to pics you say you saw but won't post.....WOW.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Is that all? BTW here's a wedding pic.  ngc3
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOPID!!!!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2978
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2025, 02:29:43 PM »
I have no tolerance for horse killers or people who support them, like you. As for "BELITTLING" people, it's one word moron. How can anyone in harness racing be more belittled than they already are? No skills in a no future industry. BTW, did you miss the part where for how many years was I attacked and belittled here? On Horseplop....oooo ooh. But you anonymous cowards don't like it back? Michael Petrelli 40 Park Place Goshen NY Apt 9 845-703-0504. See? Nothing to hide, which means you have plenty to hide.  tmbz1
   Very sad and sooooo immature!!   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: WHICH WILL HAPPEN FIRST??????????
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2025, 02:32:08 PM »
   Very sad and sooooo immature!!   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Oh no!!! Another anonymous coward is calling me immature???? Na na na booo booo I don't listen to cowards. Neither does anyone in the real world outside the embarrassment called harness racing. Are you serious???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    Today at 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    Today at 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    Today at 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    Today at 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    Today at 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    Today at 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    Today at 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal