Author Topic: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell  (Read 35116 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2025, 06:14:52 PM »
Are Rolla and Alborano still trying to get their Netflix series???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Hey I give them credit and it looks like they may succeed!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2025, 06:17:29 PM »
Hey I give them credit and it looks like they may succeed!

Then can Joe feed his own horses and not keep making Judi do it? It's been over a year! Then he can give up the Uber Eats job and stop stealing slices of pizza like he told Tiffany. Fucking zero.  ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2025, 06:22:53 PM »
Are Rolla and Alborano still trying to get their Netflix series???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Larry has fresh innovating ideas that can only help the business.  He has some wonderful guests on. I love the stories that they tell. You’re nothing but a Yanta. Your podcasts are drab and depressing and lack character.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2025, 06:34:27 PM »
Larry has fresh innovating ideas that can only help the business.  He has some wonderful guests on. I love the stories that they tell. You’re nothing but a Yanta. Your podcasts are drab and depressing and lack character.

I don't do podcasts. My YouTube channel has twice the subscribers. I have 22k followers on TikTok. 86k on X. 5100 followers on Harness Racing Revolution on Facebook. Last video I posted there has 137k views. These guests as you call them are either washed up horsemen or former criminals like himself of harness racing. Wow, how innovative. We're in 2025 and harness racing is DEAD. They all share one thing, boredom and old age.  ngc3 Once a month I get a payment from AdSense "YouTube" usually around 120 bucks for doing nothing. While Larry begs for someone to buy his bs story. And what I do actually accomplishes something, calling out the scumbags and even dragging them into court. Larry would be one of the scumbags dragged into court, if he can keep his ostomy bag shut. And you....funny how Zack went quiet the same day you returned!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2025, 07:00:09 PM »
You’re the king of doom and gloom maybe harness racing is dead in your eyes, but not ours. Anybody can make up numbers with views and clicks you know that game pretty well. In the meantime, Larry is living in a nice home with family around him. He’s made a pretty good life for himself. How about you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2025, 07:05:27 PM »
You’re the king of doom and gloom maybe harness racing is dead in your eyes, but not ours. Anybody can make up numbers with views and clicks you know that game pretty well. In the meantime, Larry is living in a nice home with family around him. He’s made a pretty good life for himself. How about you?

YES!!! I am!!! It's called reality. Deal with it!!! How's your optimism working??? Cal Ex closed for good last week. Everything else lives off welfare. Bravooooooooo ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Maybe dig up Stanley Dancer for an interview, it will have the same effect as anything else does saving the industry.

Make up numbers and views? Are you STOOOOOOOOPID again? Those numbers are posted and logged by each platform you stupid twat.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2025, 07:12:29 PM »
How many subs???  ngc3


There's more to life than talking anonymously about a dead industry like you shitstains here.


Doom? One of my favorites.....https://www.tiktok.com/@keep_rock_alive/video/7456829885235875115

AGAIN....I AM FARRRRR MORE CAPABLE, EDUCATED AND TALENTED THAN YOU MANURE BALL CHASERS...... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: May 05, 2025, 07:19:29 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2025, 09:05:01 PM »
How many subs???  ngc3


There's more to life than talking anonymously about a dead industry like you shitstains here.


Doom? One of my favorites.....https://www.tiktok.com/@keep_rock_alive/video/7456829885235875115

AGAIN....I AM FARRRRR MORE CAPABLE, EDUCATED AND TALENTED THAN YOU MANURE BALL CHASERS...... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Your not in his league who have you interviewed? Answer NOBODY!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2025, 10:19:22 PM »
Your not in his league who have you interviewed? Answer NOBODY!

Who have I interviewed??? In Harness Racing??? LMAO!!!! Who the fuck cares!!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahah aahahahahaahhaaha hahahaahahahahaha hahaahahahaahhaah ahaahaaa
And I couldn't agree more, I am NOT in his league. The fucking crime league??? The fucking mutt who stole from everyone and now can't stop shitting his pants???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2025, 09:32:39 AM »
Who have I interviewed??? In Harness Racing??? LMAO!!!! Who the fuck cares!!!!!!! Bahahahahahahahah aahahahahaahhaaha hahahaahahahahaha hahaahahahaahhaah ahaahaaa
And I couldn't agree more, I am NOT in his league. The fucking crime league??? The fucking mutt who stole from everyone and now can't stop shitting his pants???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You’re obviously jealous of Larry success. Thankfully, we don’t have you as a representative for harness racing with your dirty mouth on top of being illiterate.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2025, 09:44:14 AM »
You’re obviously jealous of Larry success. Thankfully, we don’t have you as a representative for harness racing with your dirty mouth on top of being illiterate.

Success??? 85 in the basement, literally. BTW, where's ZACK???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2025, 09:45:11 AM »
This is just so sad.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2025, 10:25:53 AM »
This is just so sad.

What's your name again? What have you done for the sport? AND what have you done for THESE creatures???? Yeah, sad isn't it. On the shipping list, didn't you own this one? Keep typing...

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2025, 10:35:02 AM »
This is just so sad.
I agree he’s pitiful! If anybody can ruin a great post it’s him.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Larry Rolla interviews Billy O’Donnell
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2025, 10:52:07 AM »
Pays good. Thanks for the info Mazola..
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    Today at 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    Today at 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    Today at 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    Today at 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    Today at 11:15:57 PM
  • JT: What a coincidence the same amount as Calhoun's fractional ownership  ngc3
    Today at 11:14:47 PM
  • JT: I've only seen you misspelled it 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times now ngc3
    Today at 11:13:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal