Author Topic: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO  (Read 9358 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« on: March 27, 2025, 05:31:02 PM »
I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO TIM CAREY

WHEN U HAD YOUR FAT SECURITY GUYS USHER ME OUT OF YOUR DUMP

I TOLD U TO YOUR FACE YOUR A FCKIN IDIOT (egg zact words )D ..

3 YRS LATER I WAS RIGHT

HAWTHORNE  ON BRINK OF TOTAL COLLAPSE ngc3 ngc3

JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE  BORN  IN THE LUCKY SPERM CLUB DIDNT MAKE U SMART JUST LUCKY  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

GREAT JOB PIGEON BRAIN ,

,YOU RUINED A FAMILY OWNED TRACK THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR MANY MANY YRS

« Last Edit: March 27, 2025, 05:36:41 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2025, 06:28:48 PM »
I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO TIM CAREY

WHEN U HAD YOUR FAT SECURITY GUYS USHER ME OUT OF YOUR DUMP

I TOLD U TO YOUR FACE YOUR A FCKIN IDIOT (egg zact words )D ..

3 YRS LATER I WAS RIGHT

HAWTHORNE  ON BRINK OF TOTAL COLLAPSE ngc3 ngc3

JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE  BORN  IN THE LUCKY SPERM CLUB DIDNT MAKE U SMART JUST LUCKY  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

GREAT JOB PIGEON BRAIN ,

,YOU RUINED A FAMILY OWNED TRACK THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR MANY MANY YRS

Rocco, look around. Tracks are falling like dominoes. Both sides of the fence too. And nobody is doing a damn thing to stop it. Because it can't be stopped.

racing123

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 328
Re: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2025, 06:49:14 AM »
I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO TIM CAREY

WHEN U HAD YOUR FAT SECURITY GUYS USHER ME OUT OF YOUR DUMP

I TOLD U TO YOUR FACE YOUR A FCKIN IDIOT (egg zact words )D ..

3 YRS LATER I WAS RIGHT

HAWTHORNE  ON BRINK OF TOTAL COLLAPSE ngc3 ngc3

JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE  BORN  IN THE LUCKY SPERM CLUB DIDNT MAKE U SMART JUST LUCKY  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

GREAT JOB PIGEON BRAIN ,

,YOU RUINED A FAMILY OWNED TRACK THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR MANY MANY YRS


well said !!! the guy couldnt run a lemonade stand....and his 2 assclown GMs jimmy miller and johnnie walsh are two of the biggest morons in the industry....compl etely overmatched....

by the way i remember the night you embarrassed carey....right in front of the irb and his big shot buddies lol

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2025, 09:58:03 AM »
well said !!! the guy couldnt run a lemonade stand....and his 2 assclown GMs jimmy miller and johnnie walsh are two of the biggest morons in the industry....compl etely overmatched....

by the way i remember the night you embarrassed carey....right in front of the irb and his big shot buddies lol

i spoke the truth he couldnt handle the truth..


wasnt tried to embarress him he did that all by himself,,

funny erv was even laughimg at him,,

supernight at hawthorne  he served his owners  chicken and food from sams club    can u imagine not even a fresh meal on super night for the owners in the races who support ill racing 

the 2 guys you mentioned are his personal ass kissers  and yes men along with tony simone,,i dont know what the fck he does for 120k a yr  ,,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2025, 10:10:33 AM »
Luke Park is right

simplify

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2025, 10:15:40 AM »
maybe stop bitching about him and work on your command of the English language. Wow what grade level? Hard to take someone serious that spells like this.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I TOLD U 3 YRS AGO
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2025, 10:16:46 AM »
Luke Park is right

welcome back my friend how was california
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal