Author Topic: Monticello Race 4  (Read 9113 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Monticello Race 4
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2025, 02:29:33 PM »
I do too!  Monticello without him is just not Monticello. I accept mistakes from people I like.

I hope Roger Huston isn't on your list

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monticello Race 4
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2025, 02:51:29 PM »
Prior to Monticello, he was back-up at Foxboro. Many years ago, he told me a funny story of having to drive the starting gate from one track to another ( I can’t remember, but maybe Foxboro to one of the fairs in Maine). He told me he got quite a few stares as he drove down the highway with it.

It was Scarboro where he announced prior to Monti

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monticello Race 4
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2025, 02:56:25 PM »
And before that his claim to fame was announcing races before they went off at YR and RR from the grandstand by the stairs and he would announce the race as he handicapped it including the winner

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Monticello Race 4
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2025, 11:48:51 PM »
I do too!  Monticello without him is just not Monticello.  I accept mistakes from people I like.

How about the mistake, having underaged girls in the booth with him ??

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal