Author Topic: Uptown Callie  (Read 22714 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Uptown Callie
« on: March 21, 2025, 01:28:07 PM »
Anyone or just me feels this horse should be barred from racing? Horse wears a shadow roll is she known to jump shadows? If the answer is yes then I say she should be barred.

Anyone know the unfortunate number of drivers killed by on track accidents? 

And of course my thoughts and prayers with all of Hunters friends and family 💚 🤍🖤

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2025, 05:13:16 PM »
Yep, let's ban horses that wear shadow rolls. I'm sure you know you use a shadow roll so they don't jump shadows. Has the horse caused any problems before? The drivers have a choice, if they don't want to drive a horse, nobody makes them.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2025, 05:17:27 PM »
Yep, let's ban horses that wear shadow rolls. I'm sure you know you use a shadow roll so they don't jump shadows. Has the horse caused any problems before? The drivers have a choice, if they don't want to drive a horse, nobody makes them.
I didn't say ban all horses that wear shadow rolls. I asked about this one in particular.   

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2025, 08:47:30 PM »
I didn't say ban all horses that wear shadow rolls. I asked about this one in particular.

So what is so special about this horse?
Anyone know why the horse made a break?
Was it the horse's fault?
Would anyone care ,if the horse was not the favorite, and made the break while trailing the field?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2025, 09:36:20 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2025, 08:38:26 AM »
Anyone or just me feels this horse should be barred from racing? Horse wears a shadow roll is she known to jump shadows? If the answer is yes then I say she should be barred.

Anyone know the unfortunate number of drivers killed by on track accidents? 

And of course my thoughts and prayers with all of Hunters friends and family 💚 🤍🖤

Last night I got a message. Asking me to look back where she used to wear a turn up shadow roll. It's pretty clear from the replay she did a deer jump. Can anyone verify that?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2025, 03:54:57 PM »
Last night I got a message. Asking me to look back where she used to wear a turn up shadow roll. It's pretty clear from the replay she did a deer jump. Can anyone verify that?

I just posted this on the other thread:  My trainer had 1 of the ones that fell in the race.  He said Palone’s horse jumped a shadow.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2025, 04:20:42 PM »
I saw the replay before they took it down

100% the horse jumped a shadow, and i am 99% sure she had a shadow roll on

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2025, 04:23:04 PM »
I saw the replay before they took it down

100% the horse jumped a shadow, and i am 99% sure she had a shadow roll on

She did, small white shadow roll. Message I got was she used to wear a turn up. How true that is only you guys out there can verify or debunk. But again people are scared to speak up.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2025, 05:49:31 PM »
She did, small white shadow roll. Message I got was she used to wear a turn up. How true that is only you guys out there can verify or debunk. But again people are scared to speak up.
You or your “friend” can easily watch all of her replays on RTN. It is only $10 a month. But I don’t think they take food stamps

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2025, 06:19:51 PM »
You or your “friend” can easily watch all of her replays on RTN. It is only $10 a month. But I don’t think they take food stamps

That race is not available on RTN anymore.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2025, 06:22:31 PM »
That race is not available on RTN anymore.
It is posted on the first thread about it on here. That idiot was saying his friend was blaming a shadow roll for the accident and asked if the horse always wore on. The the dumb ass posted race results for a different horse

King

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2025, 02:32:28 PM »
All horse react differently at different times you can’t blame a shadow roll.   I’ve had horses that have gone up to the barn the same way for a year then one day horse jumped from the paved asphalt to the dirt hill that he went up every day.  It just happen to rain a little and the asphalt to the dirt where just shaded a little different from being wet   Boy did I go for a ride   Had to run horse into a fire hydrant well I was knocked out of the cart holding on to get the horse to stop. I got major road rash that got infected and missed quite some time so it’s just an unfortunate accident and sadly they do happen in our industry, but it’s still a great game in one hell of a ride  out there win or losing

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2025, 03:09:56 PM »
qualified today with the trainer driving

I'd have a hard time enjoying racing this horse if I owned her.

Ohracing

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 293
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2025, 03:34:35 PM »
qualified today with the trainer driving

I'd have a hard time enjoying racing this horse if I owned her.

Exactly If I owned her she would have been sold to someone who wasn't going to race her.  I would have a hard enough time living with myself after that tragedy.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Uptown Callie
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2025, 04:13:54 PM »
qualified today with the trainer driving

I'd have a hard time enjoying racing this horse if I owned her.
If i owned her she would of been on the first killer truck

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal