Author Topic: No Passing lane at Hoosier Park  (Read 9014 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: No Passing lane at Hoosier Park
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2025, 08:32:29 PM »
You can reallly box one in with no passing lane!   tmbz1

John Moody

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 165
Re: No Passing lane at Hoosier Park
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2025, 09:52:49 PM »
drivers on the rail will just move out of the way like they do at all other tracks with no passing lane , it's a dead game

SIX SHOOTER

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 324
Re: No Passing lane at Hoosier Park
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2025, 07:49:28 AM »
john ur 1000 percent correct.. tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal