Author Topic: James Mcassey  (Read 6885 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2025, 11:12:50 AM »
Cobalt Kenny: If what the state inspector said is BS, who was the state inspector who said it? You said you knew first hand that he didn’t say that. Really, your statement was a non sequitur! Yes, unfortunately, you’re going to have to look up that word.
I guess what I meant is I have never seen Jaymes do that to his horses and I am doubting a state inspector told you that (I think its BS) and Yes, I dont know what that word means

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2025, 11:24:13 AM »
Cobalt Kenny: If what the state inspector said is BS, who was the state inspector who said it? You said you knew first hand that he didn’t say that. Really, your statement was a non sequitur! Yes, unfortunately, you’re going to have to look up that word.
After looking up your responses in the threads, you appear to be an OLD BITTER PRICK who's been around a while and hates all of the current drivers/trainers. You say you're not an owner, trainer but I highly doubt that..more BS..most likely a trainer whose been around a while and was a NON FACTOR all his life  ngc3 

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2025, 11:31:02 AM »
Cobalt Kenny: If what the state inspector said is BS, who was the state inspector who said it? You said you knew first hand that he didn’t say that. Really, your statement was a non sequitur! Yes, unfortunately, you’re going to have to look up that word.
ALSO Vince, I didn't say I knew 1st hand that an inspector didn't say that, I said I knew first hand that Jaymes doesn't do that..for a guy who knows BIG words, you sure don't know how to read. PS...stop licking men's assholes

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2025, 03:09:32 PM »
A state inspector told me he treats his horses roughly, a sign of poor horsemanship. If he’s jerking and shanking horses around in the spit box, it’s probably a lot worse in his barn. That’s fine with some but he wouldn’t be allowed to train mine.
In previous posts, you state you're not a owner, trainer or driver, just a gambler...now you're stating he could never train your horses...which is it? You're name should be Vince Bullshitter

Vince Treanor

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 81
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2025, 04:41:36 PM »
If I was an owner...

Vince Treanor

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 81
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2025, 04:46:24 PM »
The inspector did tell me that but maybe he had an ax to grind with James. I had no reason to question the veracity of what the former inspector, now a trainer, said. I certainly hope it's not true.
If you really know horses, there's a lot of bad horsemanship in harness.
I would recommend reading, "The man who talks to horses," by Monty Roberts.
Trainer Chris Ryder said it changed it life.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: James Mcassey
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2025, 05:24:47 PM »
The inspector did tell me that but maybe he had an ax to grind with James. I had no reason to question the veracity of what the former inspector, now a trainer, said. I certainly hope it's not true.
If you really know horses, there's a lot of bad horsemanship in harness.
I would recommend reading, "The man who talks to horses," by Monty Roberts.
Trainer Chris Ryder said it changed it life.
Nobody believes anything you say, You've been exposed. Now go back to licking men's assholes

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal