Author Topic: Super Bowl halftime  (Read 7258 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: Super Bowl halftime
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2025, 04:06:59 PM »
I would have settled for M&M's

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27246
Re: Super Bowl halftime
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2025, 05:06:35 PM »
Kendrick Lamar...he won 5 Grammy's this year, two in the big four...and that brings him to 22 Grammy's lifetime. I guess nobody knows him. LOL.

Some of older people don’t pay attention to what the younger people are tuned into in today’s society.

Even with the internet at our disposal, I still don’t know who he is and the others in the show.

The mute button is a great thing to have and use.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2633
Re: Super Bowl halftime
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2025, 05:16:43 PM »
M+m's? Sure the yellow one is funny and a pretty dancer but do they have enough material for a halftime show? ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2781
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Super Bowl halftime
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2025, 08:16:19 PM »
Some of older people don’t pay attention to what the younger people are tuned into in today’s society.

Even with the internet at our disposal, I still don’t know who he is and the others in the show.

The mute button is a great thing to have and use.

I did not speak to good or bad, like him or not, or anything of the like. All I was saying is that he is not a nobody. Doesn't matter if some people never heard of him. To not hear of a guy who has won 22 Grammy's is not wrong, not a bad thing, etc. All 22 Granny's says is that he is far from a nobody. Personally, I don't like him, his music, etc., either, but I have heard of him. I simply watch the Grammy's somtimes, LOL.

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: Super Bowl halftime
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2025, 08:52:25 PM »
Grammys...another show i will pass on.  It's been several years since i've watched that and it was mostly cRAP music.  No thanks.

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Super Bowl halftime
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2025, 09:10:25 PM »
Canada’s The 5 Neat Guys are the halftime show next year. Can’t wait!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal