Author Topic: Meadowlands 11-22-24  (Read 10494 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2024, 10:36:35 PM »
Race 12  box 24  p3  24/7/2

Race 13  7 win  dd  7-1

Race 14  2 win

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2024, 10:48:47 PM »
I don't want to Jinx myself, but I'm alive in the Pick-6

11/22   9:10 PM   Meadowlands   8   $0.20   P6    1, 2, 6 / 4, 5, 10 / 1, 3 / 2, 5 / 1, 4, 5 / 1, 4, 7   $64.80

12th - 4 Its Showtime 1,5,2


SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2024, 10:54:21 PM »
Wow I thought I was DEAD!

There was 1 ticket that had the 10!

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2024, 11:01:26 PM »
13th - 7 Canigetalouploup 1,4,2

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2024, 11:17:05 PM »
Well Only 5 of 6 for $495.96, but Pick-6 Carryover for Saturday night, ($3690)

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2024, 11:24:01 PM »
14th - 3 Magritte 6,8,9

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2024, 11:37:15 AM »
Seems you did ok last night.

For me...the smaller the track circumference the better I do. In other words...I suck at the Big M.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Meadowlands 11-22-24
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2024, 01:46:59 PM »
I assume you're talking about My August Moon A she seems to be a mystery? racing sporadically this year, 1 win in only 8 starts after winning 9 of 11 down under last year (170k) I wonder what they paid for her....... couldn't have been cheap?
Could not have received a better trip & passed nobody.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal