Author Topic: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???  (Read 30092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2024, 05:01:43 PM »
Shopping Cart Mike back in the gutter.

I'm fucking shocked.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Gina had enough! GET OUT!!!!
Not to be confused with HAKU.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2024, 10:16:07 PM »
For the chicken shits and pedophile who was gawking and squawking about my then 17 year old daughter. https://youtu.be/BSFJ1Wb1boc

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2024, 10:39:13 PM »
Didn't he say he kept his place there?  Doesn't necessarily mean he is out at Dreamland.  Like him or not, he has that place looking good.   tmbz1

Reading these jerkoffs post here is like watching MSNBC. It's their version of reality, projecting what they want while ignoring fact. Like Rubeo still saying after all these years that I put screw eyes on his horses halter. He also blamed Tom Guido for it. The fucking moron left his horses halter on and he got hung up. Let him believe what he wants, he's Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire.  ngc3 He left out the part where he called me two weeks ago from a private number saying he's coming to get me, I'm still waiting. PUSSY. He talks about text messages? I have every Facebook message from his ex about him. But I won't do that to her, she's already endured enough marrying that garden gnome. Why don't you tell people about the Leg Show pics you kept hung in your garage and pics of the porn ho's? While married with a kid in the house. Nice. And again, yes I kept my apartment in Goshen. Now what's the problem with that. For a homeless loser I have two apartments, one on the gorgeous horse farm I still manage. But that can't be possible since Horseplop says I got fired.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: November 22, 2024, 10:43:32 PM by M P »

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2024, 11:14:49 PM »
The mutt speaks get back in your fucking hole
Not to be confused with HAKU.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1108
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2024, 12:12:31 AM »

 Welfare charity case
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2024, 05:53:53 PM »
Welfare charity case
Fucking Mutt has NEVER supported his family
Not to be confused with HAKU.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2024, 09:41:08 PM »
When a criminal starts ranting and raving and highlighting someone else's crime(s)---it's called deflection. Pot calling the kettle black. You don't take it with a grain of salt, you take it with a mountain of salt. This is drama personified. People who can't talk about horse racing talk about this BS.

Remember, which wolf wins...the one you feed.

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2024, 10:48:08 PM »
When a criminal starts ranting and raving and highlighting someone else's crime(s)---it's called deflection. Pot calling the kettle black. You don't take it with a grain of salt, you take it with a mountain of salt. This is drama personified. People who can't talk about horse racing talk about this BS.

Remember, which wolf wins...the one you feed.


I've never broken the law and I'm not a criminal and I've always provided for my family unlike this fucking Mutt.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2024, 10:50:20 PM by KING HAKU »
Not to be confused with HAKU.

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2024, 10:51:20 PM »
When a criminal starts ranting and raving and highlighting someone else's crime(s)---it's called deflection. Pot calling the kettle black. You don't take it with a grain of salt, you take it with a mountain of salt. This is drama personified. People who can't talk about horse racing talk about this BS.

Remember, which wolf wins...the one you feed.
I like you I've read some of your posts you're sharp guy. I know this fucking mutt better than anybody.
Not to be confused with HAKU.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2024, 07:44:44 AM »
I like you I've read some of your posts you're sharp guy. I know this fucking mutt better than anybody.

Blah blah, admit it, MP rests in inside your head

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2024, 09:24:05 AM »


I've never broken the law and I'm not a criminal and I've always provided for my family unlike this fucking Mutt.

I wasn't talking about you.

KING HAKU

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 445
Re: Anyone know who Joe Rubeo is???
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2024, 11:56:14 AM »
Not to be confused with HAKU.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby go console Calhoun, when he attacks happy go lucky successful jews, he's extremely depressed  ngc3
    Today at 05:21:10 PM
  • Trigger: Fucking, love the dude, for him I'd consider canablism  ngc3
    Today at 05:19:26 PM
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sounds like a lot of shit slinging 2 me
    Today at 05:13:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal